nearing 12 am and working at school...

Samias

And then I realize I'm inking 12 pages of comic for the book I was planning to print tonight to slip into Nobuo Uematsu's hands tomorrow and why did I spend so much time laying out 4 extra pages that I don't even have room for

You have done this because it was epic and amazing. I wish I could have the satisfaction of having created something after so much time put into the creation. All my work is put into things that probably do not matter.

Spending like twenty minutes to work out the vector potential to determine the magnetic and electric field is not exactly what I would call a super rewarding experience.

Edited by Vorena

Well I was last animator standing tonight but we can't be in the classroom that late alone so I packed up my things and my the remainder of my 2 gallons of coffee and outside there was a car parked and then all of a sudden its lights turned on and it started beeping, but it wasn't a car alarm and no one was inside the van and I swear I am not hallucinating from all the coffee I drank today.

That said I got the inks done and now I have to tone everything yaaayyyyyy