I can minimize Anna shop grinding!

Elieson

Priam's map sells Levin Swords, Short Axe/Short Spear, Noble Rapiers and Longbows!

Also fuck yea another Armsthrifter to add to my lunatic team composed entirely of Armsthrifters

I hate Short Spears and Short Axes (prefer Miniature Lance real Spears and Tomahawks), but YAY BUYABLE LEVIN SWORDS YES FREAKIN YES. No more tackling Leif when I start running out of Levin Swords. 8D Dude, that's pretty neat.

A bunch of people sell levin swords. That also requires summoning people again and again instead of A left A A left A A left A etc.

I, for one, welcome my new quick supply of ranged training weapons.

Edited by Forrest

Priam's map sells Levin Swords, Short Axe/Short Spear, Noble Rapiers and Longbows!

Also fuck yea another Armsthrifter to add to my lunatic team composed entirely of Armsthrifters

This. All of it. I agree with everything said here. Also, for me, I get more Sol, to add to my army of Sol spammers.

Me? Lunatic classic. First try, Severa/Chrom overran the horde in 7 turns

Nice. I went with the full 30 units (about a third were Spotpass), and Mire'd Priam out of existence by turn 3 (just because I could) before re-starting to see if he had any unique convos with Avatar or Chrom.

Question: were Severa/Chrom Limit Broken? I know many if my guys were.

I also had Ike attack Priam, just for the hell of it.

Edited by Euklyd

The most important step for training any Final DLC/Streetpass team is to just play on Normal and Chrom-rush the game. Training with 250g Reeking Box Risen encounters on Chapter 25 with Chrom as a Paladin with Exalted Falchion backing people up, plus all the shops open = awesome. And so, so much faster than that snorefest LB3 on Hard or better. Plus R&R3 literally will cap any unit that enters at --/1 if they're capable of doing it (even on Normal it's a little rocky, but Tiki seemed to handle it well enough).

Priam's chapter wasn't even that hard, although I did have my previous run's Avatar as a Limit Breaker Sorcerer to just eat everyone alive. One-shotted Priam so he didn't waste any delicious Ragnell. I imagine it's a bit rougher on Lunatic with 50 enemies, but they're not that dangerous with a fairly orthodox self-healing-tank setup. Just for fun I gave my Streetpass Avatar the "cocky" expression and a taunting greeting about how I'm set to Normal/Casual, deal with it. Now if only anyone anywhere near me had Streetpass and FEA to see it.

Edited by Renall

One-shotted Priam so he didn't waste any delicious Ragnell.

If you noticed... he has an infinite use Ragnell.

One you don't get.

ParisInfiniteUseRagnellLunatic.png

This badass doesn't even need your Limit Breaker Armsthrift setup... he gets weaker because YOU use him lololololololol

Edited by shadowofchaos

It's a shame he's a smelly hobo who will never be used for anything.

Also, WTG on two procs and no Tomebreaker there, that's not asking for a Sorcerer to make you less like Ike and more like Soren.

It's a shame he's a smelly hobo who will never be used for anything.

Also, WTG on two procs and no Tomebreaker there, that's not asking for a Sorcerer to make you less like Ike and more like Soren.

Well duh Ranulf isn't very magically adept.

Well duh Ranulf isn't very magically adept.

but he also doesn't use the weapon triangle

also, Chapter 25 grinding on normal mode is hilariously fast: get gold, easier enemies than LB3, don't have to move cause reeking boxes are right there

Edited by shadykid

@Linkmstr

What difficulty did you get Priam in?

I got him in Lunatic+/Classic and it was basically Hell x10. My units died like 60+ times.

Hawkeye+Luna+ combo are hell without Duel Guards. Duel and Support+ skills.

but he also doesn't use the weapon triangle

also, Chapter 25 grinding on normal mode is hilariously fast: get gold, easier enemies than LB3, don't have to move cause reeking boxes are right there

Plus they give you Entombed there that are easier than the DLC ones. Since they don't have Counter and Breaker skills. The enemies there also hardly don't have any skills.

Edited by ポーラ

Nino's Spotpass Teams sells Levin swords, ya know.

Yeah i totally know. Thats usually where i got my Levin Swords. :B

I still need to decide what to do with my Priam. I havent messed around with his reclassing options yet. Maybe ill start a bromance between him and my male Avatar.