You know things are going downhill when the Awakening subforum has more active users than FftF.

Raven

WHAT ON GOD'S (IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM) GREEN SLIGHTLY BROWN IS GETTING WORSE DUE TO POLLUTION AND PEOPLE SUCKING IS AN AWAKENING?

I only know Marth and Roy.

For what its worth, I think a critical mass of people of have been waiting for a new Fire Emblem, and with all the hype it sort of *had* to be a big event. I agree that it will definitely have a mixed legacy, but it was fun enough to get an old codger like me to log back into his account for five minutes, and I *never* thought that was going to happen. Let the youngsters have their fun.

Edited by Le Communard

fe13 lived up to the hype and now it is popular because of that

get at me

It is a rather good game. I've only just beaten chapter 9, though. I'm going through Normal (super fucking pisseasy) mode for the sake of the story, and when I'm going through Hard mode I'll be reading up on certain things to better prepare me, then hopefully I can take my gained knowledge of this game and my experience from playing FE for years, and defeat Lunatic then Lunatic+.

Anyway I miss the days there were at least 10 new threads in FftF a day. That's essentially what brought me to make this thread. Wonder what Lyle and Masu are doing these days.