Pros and Cons

Marth, Shooters, and Thieves (and Commandos?) cap at 30 actually ^^;;

Con: No valkyries, sucky Gaiden requirements, faceless units, class swapping.

Faceless units aren't even used... unless you start to kill everyone (read: more than 50%) of your team. Then the con is you, the player >.>

Faceless units aren't even used... unless you start to kill everyone (read: more than 50%) of your team. Then the con is you, the player >.>

Exactly. It's a "Sorry for failing" to the player. It's like a mixed apology and insult.

Pros:remake of a good game. Class swap, wi-fi

Cons:Graphics:Generic class palettes for all, dull criticals, Marth has unchanging sprites.

Other then that my main pet peeve is lack of the second book and no support conversations. Lack of four player wi-fi. Lack of BS Fire Emblem maps.

Still gonna get it if it reaches U.S shores.

Edited by Delsait

Marth, Shooters, and Thieves (and Commandos?) cap at 30 actually ^^;;

Exactly. It's a "Sorry for failing" to the player. It's like a mixed apology and insult.

:lol:

*THAT WAS A LETHAL BLOW!*

Actually... the Magic/Res growths aren't that bad as they are for swapping INTO Mage/Priest classes... As a lot of your options have really high Speed/Skill/HP growths to compensate.

The issue is that Mage/Priest class CHARACTERS have some of the WORST GROWTHS EVER when you try to move them inot another class.

Like their 0% Strength growth? Yeah. Marich needs to stay a mage because of that.

Pro: Graphics, Class Swap, Wi-Fi, Forging, 25 Chapters + Gaidens

Cons: Impossible to "Complete" with all characters (Basically, you have to kill off to get Gaidens, etc) , so not a "Perfect" Roster.

Like their 0% Strength growth? Yeah. Marich needs to stay a mage because of that.

Pro: Graphics, Class Swap, Wi-Fi, Forging, 25 Chapters + Gaidens

Cons: Impossible to "Complete" with all characters (Basically, you have to kill off to get Gaidens, etc) , so not a "Perfect" Roster.

Low Strength growth is just the tip. All the other growths are pretty low, like Speed and Skill. Marich and Linda do get the bonus easy access to low rank A-Magics, but otherwise there are many reasons to just use another non-mage as a mage.

Pro: Graphics, Class Swap, Wi-Fi,Upgrade System( Forging), 25 Chapters + Gaidens, Good number o characters, more than 1 Manakute :P

Cons: Female Chars don't have the second swap set, bad Growls (I hope something like FE7) and impossible to "Perfect" Game

It'd be impossible to perfect the game anyways, as if you're not on Normal Mode, Freyr does not join, and you may only get Samsom or Alan, but not both (same for Nagi/Gato if memory serves) :/ Chiki, there's a small loophole where you can have Chiki, Nagi, and the Falchion at the end of the game, though.

Pro: Graphics, Class Swap, Wi-Fi,Upgrade System( Forging), 25 Chapters + Gaidens, Good number o characters, more than 1 Manakute :P

Cons: Female Chars don't have the second swap set, bad Growls (I hope something like FE7) and impossible to "Perfect" Game

this

cons: no more acting like a noob and being able to say is marth in this game?

Pros: Cool Dragons, Class Swap, WiFi, MINERVA YAY, and Sexy New Female Myrmidon Athena :D

Cons: Bad Gaidens, Daros and Kashim's depressing faces, Hardin's Hat, Camus and Nina still unrecruitable, Paladins are all ORANGE; I HATE ORANGE

Edited by ArchLordZephyr

Lessee. Another thing.

Pro: Marth can get to Level 30, Caps above 20, Thieves/Manaketes/Shooters can get to level 30, SHOOTERS, Magic is combined.

Con: In what way is it worse than its original?

Lessee. Another thing.

Pro: Marth can get to Level 30, Caps above 20, Thieves/Manaketes/Shooters can get to level 30, SHOOTERS, Magic is combined.

What :blink: Marth doesn't get to level 40 <_< That's super lame. Magic combing is only there so when you change a physical fighter to a magical one they don't messup or glitch

OFF TOPIC: I WAS GOING TO MAKE THAT MY AVATAR ;) GOOD THING I DIDN"T OR ELSE I'D BE COPYING YOU

Edited by FEFL

Marth has kick-ass growths. He can be better than everyone else at only level 20 itself :[ He's like the recent characters--you know, the broken ones who get more than two or three stats at a time. Not like the older games where you hardly get jack D:

Purple Swordfighters. Looked stupid for Xyst (Gerik) and looks stupid now D: Orange Paladins too.

Are you serious!? (Is talking about the puple SM thing I forgot to quote you)

Some class color looks cool right please reassure me. I always assumed those paladins were enemy ones :wacko:

Edited by FEFL