Don't you just love the characters in this game?

Junkhead

Oh yeah, I really like Donnel too! He's got that kind of southern accent that I like a lot and he's cute. lol And he's absolutely ADORABLE with Lissa!

Also, I thought Excellus seemed more like they fused Oliver and Valtome together. Both in appearance and character. >.>

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes DonnelxLissa is adorable I approve of this.

I dunno, I thought he was almost closer to Narcien, actually. He's really self absorbed, thinks he's sexy (although he is significantly further from sexy than Narcien) and he has his own agenda. In terms of appearance, though, I can definitely see why Oliver+Valtome would come to mind.

Edited by Starlight36

Well, Stahl's gimmick is that he loves eating, but it's just there and not really a defining characteristic. He's also a Nice Guy. I already said how him and Kellam are similar, with Stahl being the cheerfull one, and Kellam being more introverted.

Gaius is indeed awesome.

They're enjoyable on a shallow level, and nothing more. Some characters I like, some I can't stand, but they're all pretty one-note. There's glimpses of what could have been (Lissa's doubt about her lineage), but they're never really expanded on, or worse, completely cut out from the JP version. I get that they're trying to make characters stand out in comparison to each other, but that came at the cost of losing all sense of realness in the characters, and I personally think that's for the worse.

That's basically how I feel for most of the characters except for Libra, who is a nice change of pace. Libra is one of my 5 rememberal characters in the game for that reason. Plus he's a pretty good character even in Postgame, so that's good.