I'm not getting this game.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME Gaidens

I don't know what you meant here

Wee, everyone else died so I get some faceless units so that I don't get beaten into oblivion into the next chapter

CLASS SWITCHING GOODNESS!

Fix'd.

:lol:

I'd get this but I don't have a DS, though my friend that live 4 minutes from me does and has shown interest in getting this. Pray it comes out before the end of the school year

Gaidens, class swap, and faceless units aren't even forced on the player as far as I can tell. And the original didn't have unique palettes, so.... =/

Every other snes game and the all GBA games did. So why did Nintendo take such a step back?

Edited by Delsait

You guys are a bunch of *screams* GHHAAAAHH I can't even think of a word. For complaining about the lack of different color's for the same unit's. You know who they are before you move them, you know who they are when you attack, and you sure to hell know who they are when they are getting attacked. You don't need different color sprites for the same unit.

Hell I'd play this game even if the only class you ever get is a solider

You guys are a bunch of *screams* GHHAAAAHH I can't even think of a word. For complaining about the lack of different color's for the same unit's. You know who they are before you move them, you know who they are when you attack, and you sure to hell know who they are when they are getting attacked. You don't need different color sprites for the same unit.

We're not saying we can't live without unique color palettes. We're just saying that it's preferred. We didn't say the lack of color palettes wasn't doable.

It's a wonderful touch though. Not essential but for me, color choice and atmosphere makes a huge difference in my gaming experience. For Fire Emblem, it's generally met at a good pace. For this Fire Emblem? It's nostalgic, to a degree (what the hell with the purple Heroes >.>), and so I still enjoy it. Custom animations, though, would have been nice, as well as a few strangely-drawn Generals to run around >_____>;; (if you saw them, you'd know what I mean).

I'm still buying the game. But Color palettes add personality. Even Fire Emblem 3 had two characters with unique palettes(Sheema and Julian). They add to the atmosphere, and character. True they far from make the game ad not everyone views battle animations but little touches are nice.

That's just ONE of MANY reasons I'm complaining.

Okay fine I'll give you some none cosmetic reasons why this game WILL suck.

Actually just one...

CLASS SWAP.

Actually I think that is a good idea, if a characters growths more fit another class you can swap the class. Like some unit's in variated games are more suited to be another unit because they are near similar in terms of ablities (a SM like lance/axe).

Also it's good if you have multiple characters that are the same class.