1-Turn Levels

Redredc

This form is for the levels that you have beaten in JUST ONE TURN.

You must edit your post, if you have beaten another level in 1 turn after you've already posted here. Also, please don't say things like "The Brady Level". If you need a reference to the names of the levels,=> http://www.ign.com/wikis/fire-emblem-awakening/Walkthrough

. You can use any strategy that you want, even if it includes characters that are from a streetpass/spotpass team, DLC cards, or an avatar recruited from a different file. Another thing, you cannot say "I beat a risen/spotpass team/streetpass team on Breakneck Pass in 1 turn.", I only count Chapters, Paralogues, and Xenologues (DLC Chapters).

Also, if you want to show-off just how good you really are, you can name the difficulty that you've done it on. Note that Xenologues are the same on each difficulty.

I'll go first:

Chapter 5: The Exalt and the King (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 7: Incursion (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 8: The Grimleal (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 9: Emmeryn (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 10: Renewal (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 11: Mad King Gangrel (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 12: The Seacomers (Lunatic+)

Chapter 13: Of Sacred Blood (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 14: Flames on the Blue (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 15: Smoldering Resistance (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 16: Naga's Voice (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 18: Sibling Blades (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 19: The Conqueror (Lunatic+)

Chapter 20: The Sword or the Knee (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 21: Five Gemstones (Lunatic+)

Edit: Chapter 22: An Ill Presage (Lunatic+)

Endgame: Grima (Lunatic+)

Edit: Paralogue 3: A Strangled Peace (Lunatic+)

Edit: Paralogue 4: Anna the Merchant (Lunatic+)

Paralogue 7: Noble Lineage (Hard)

Paralogue 20: A Hard Miracle (Lunatic+)

Edit: Xenologue 1: Champions of Yore 1

Edit: Xenologue 2: Champions of Yore 2

Edit: Xenologue 3: Champions of Yore 3

Xenologue 6: Infinite Regalia

Edit: Xenologue 8: Lost Bloodlines 2

Edit: Xenologue 9: Lost Bloodlines 3

Edited by Redredc

Chapter 19 on Lunatic, all Champions of Yore on Normal, Infinite Regalia, and Future of Despair 3 or whatever it'll end up being called on Normal. Might be other story stuff; I haven't been keeping track of them, but it's unlikely.

And yeah that bit about non-Golden/finale DLC being the same regardless of difficulty is just wrong:

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_NM_Enemy_Data:_Death's_Embrace

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_LM_Enemy_Data:_Death's_Embrace

Edit: Checking again, Champions of Yore 2 on Lunatic as well.

Edited by Othin

Let's see here:

Ch 14

Ch 19

Ch 25

Par 7 (Brady)

Par 12 (Morgan)

Par 20 (Emmeryn)

All on Lunatic, except Morgan's, which was only hard.

I have also beaten chapters 13, 18, and Final, and Paralogues 14 (Laurent) and 17 (Tiki) in two turns, all Lunatic.

I've not really bothered with any DLC.

And yeah that bit about non-Golden/finale DLC being the same regardless of difficulty is just wrong:

No, I don't think anyone said that.

I think what they said was the SKILLSETS don't change with Lunatic+ ones except for Future of Despair 3.

Also, if you want to show-off just how good you really are, you can name the difficulty that you've done it on. Note that Xenologues are the same on each difficulty.

pretty sure this was trying to say xenologues are the same regardless of difficulty

I can't remember what I did for the main story missions, but I think I one-turned one of them. Certainly one-turned Paralogue 7: Noble Lineage.

In addition:

CoY 1 (didn't get the others)

IR

LB3 (I could almost certainly do LB2 as well with a sprinkling of Rescue use, but I'm too lazy to go and beat it right now)

Hmm. I just started a second Lunatic file, so I know what my personal challenge will be...

Every chapter except P, 1, 2 and 3.

I'm intrigued...

Care to elaborate? I can't imagine that you did this on a standard play-through...

Also, including Paralogues? What about Xenologues?

After Ch. 3, you fight Marth and can one-turn that with clever placement, correct? Then you have access to Wireless and the Outrealm Gate, and so can grind characters up to a point where you can trivialize most missions.

You also have access to Mire (from Gharnef/Raydrick), and that clinches most assassination missions (with Galeforce/Rescue chaining, if needed). This leaves "Rout Enemy" missions.

I imagine that many "rout enemy" chapters can be beaten by ending your first turn with uber units in the range of every enemy on the map and letting them kill themselves on the EP. For Longbow-wielding archers/snipers, you can take them out on your turn (with Mire if needed), same deal for Mire Sorcerers.

Am I close, or did you do something entirely different?

^ the same person who done the Ultimate Emblem + Log book 33 Turns runthrought of Awakening

Oops. I totally missed that. Looking more closely, I see that's his sig. OK, thanks.

I'm intrigued...

Care to elaborate? I can't imagine that you did this on a standard play-through...

Also, including Paralogues? What about Xenologues?

After Ch. 3, you fight Marth and can one-turn that with clever placement, correct? Then you have access to Wireless and the Outrealm Gate, and so can grind characters up to a point where you can trivialize most missions.

You also have access to Mire (from Gharnef/Raydrick), and that clinches most assassination missions (with Galeforce/Rescue chaining, if needed). This leaves "Rout Enemy" missions.

I imagine that many "rout enemy" chapters can be beaten by ending your first turn with uber units in the range of every enemy on the map and letting them kill themselves on the EP. For Longbow-wielding archers/snipers, you can take them out on your turn (with Mire if needed), same deal for Mire Sorcerers.

Am I close, or did you do something entirely different?

I trained Spotpass characters in another playthrough, and bought them via ingame and Renown money. The 33 turns was for the whole playthrough, so no grinding and such was allowed.