I love battle nuns

Junkhead

Ever since even getting this game, I've really wanted to get Lissa to a battle nun, not really knowing there was a reclass option and that- Well...that Libra existed.

I love their animation, and the fact that healers fight with something that isn't magic or swords (that tend to have crappy Mt completely not in their poor Str's favor, see Mist). It's just so awesome.

I reclassed Sumia to a battle nun and it's just awesome.

Wish Moulder's DLC actually had a moustache. Would make him a very badass-looking Moulder. )8

Personally I understand that they aren't very good because they don't stand out. But it's a fanboy kind of thing. I love reguardless, and I'd openly admit they aren't great. So I'll save anyone the trouble.

Personally I understand that they aren't very good because they don't stand out. But it's a fanboy kind of thing. I love reguardless, and I'd openly admit they aren't great. So I'll save anyone the trouble.

it's all about them PARTY HATS (especially for the party princess)

Edited by shadykid

Yeah...what is that about? Is it an actual in-game feature?

If it's something I love about this game, it's how warm and friendly it can be in the reguard.

War Monks/Clerics are the best and badass for so many reasons.....NUNSWITHAXES notwithstanding...

Pretty much my reasons of making Lissa a War Cleric in my game.

Ever since even getting this game, I've really wanted to get Lissa to a battle nun, not really knowing there was a reclass option and that- Well...that Libra existed.

I love their animation, and the fact that healers fight with something that isn't magic or swords (that tend to have crappy Mt completely not in their poor Str's favor, see Mist). It's just so awesome.

I reclassed Sumia to a battle nun and it's just awesome.

Wish Moulder's DLC actually had a moustache. Would make him a very badass-looking Moulder. )8

War cleric Moulder with that mustache would have been amazing. I can imagine it now. :'D

I thought the class was random at first (Gah they're just trying to force axes on more people) but then I got Renewal.

...And half my roster then became War Clerics.

I frankly love the iron dress frame - its just so unique. And I've never been able to promote Lissa to a sage. Ever. She just has so much more personality as a war cleric ("It's time to start Punchin' stuff!") and her model looks closer to her actual art.

... I want DLC War Cleric Maria. Very badly.

I'm not much of a fan of War Cleric mostly because most characters that have it as an option are simply better off as Sages generally, and I think Rally Luck is one of the worst skills you can get from promoted classes (Renewal is alright though)...

...but that's on a gameplay front. I really want to find excuses to use them because they're kind of awesome in design.

All excuses for not promoting Liz/Lissa to Battle Clerics are all hereby invalid.

Lizandheraxe.jpg

...Thank you. Thank you so much.

Also 23 ATK and Mag at Lv 20/14 isn't THAT bad

I really love these new healing classes. They have all a special feature that made them great.

War Monk/Cleric are awesome tanks, Falco knight flies and Trickster are the most usefull units of the game.

My Lissa went Sage->Falcoknight->Sage again...buuut my Cynthia is a War Cleric with Aether, and it really suits her. She hums her own fanfare while tumbling through enemies with a massive axe and absorbing their health.

This is the end, friend!