Hello!

LuxSpes

Hi! I'm Pyroisaspy

I joined the forums couples of weeks ago after lurking on it a bit after Awakening's release. I then lurked some more before posting here :P:

Intro:

Online name: If anybody is curious about my name, it's just me being terribly uninspired when coming up with online name and just reusing the name I have on steam. The name itself is a reference to my 2 favorite classes in Team Fortress 2.

History with the series: I discovered FE when I rented Radiant Dawn. I literally played the game for the whole week I had it and then re-rented it to finish it. I bought it at the first occasion after that XD. This lead me to buy Shadow Dragon(that I didn't like too much) and then to buy PoR(which I enjoyed, but not as much as RD, granted that it's a prequel.) Finally, I bought a 3DS for the sole purpose of getting Awakening the day it came out(I'm a lucky bastard who got the last physical copy the shop had!). I'm still playing it right now and enjoy it very much.

Favorite FE game: While I still like RD very much for introducing me to the FE games, Awakening has really captured my interest. The cast and the supports between them are incredible and as a player who likes to complete every game, the amount of thing to do is astonishing!

Favorite non-FE games: Metroid Prime trilogy, Zelda franchise, Xenoblade, The Last Story, Super Smash games, Pokemon franchise, Kingdom Hearts games(Only played the DS and 3DS ones) Team Fortress 2(the only FPS I ever played, fell in love with the quirkiness X3)

Favorite FE Characters: Soren, Owain, Inigo, Lucina and a whole bunch from Awakening

Least Favorite game: FE11 From the FE games I played, It's the only one where I didn't took a liking to the cast and I found it less entertaining than the others gameplay-wise.

Favorite Music: I like Alternative rock a lot, but I listen to a whole lot of different types of music(except Rap, Heavy Metal and most of today's pop)

Favorite Artist: Jimmy Eat World and Coldplay

Favorite Song: 'Here it Goes' and 'Fix You'

Hobbies: I enjoy playing video games, lurking on the internet, watching/reading anime/manga reading(mainly fantasy), creating stories in my head(which I would like to write eventually) and listening to music(like playing it too, but didn't have the opportunity recently :(: )

Good Points: I like to help others when I have the means, I try to get rid of my prejudices and preconceived notions when talking to people

Bad Points: I'm awfully shy when dealing with people(somewhat lessened when I'm on the internet), I sometimes have difficulty to motivate myself.

Anything else?: Mmmph!

Edited by Pyroisaspy

Oooh, Fix You is totally one of my go-to songs when I'm sad. Btw, you should also play the GBA Fire Emblems! They're the best, imo.

Anywho, hello, and welcome to the Forest! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) Make sure to look over the rules, once you have time~

Welcome, be sure to try out some of the older games too, if you can find them, or descend to ROM downloading. *shiver*

'tis not wise to state your disdain of FE11 when one of the mods holds it near and dear to her heart. You may attempt to make it up by getting a PSP and a copy of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep :P:

Welcome~! Tee-hee~!