DLC now up

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought of Libra dope slapping Frederick is hilarious. Also, poor Stahl doesn't work well under pressure as shown from his conversation with Chrom.

Also, about Lon'qu's butterfly friend:

I think there's kind of a fan theory that it's the ghost of Ke'ri, hence why fanartists like putting it in so much when he's drawn alone. You don't see it at all in shipping fanart.

Edited by Perlia

Oh......my..........gawd......I just finished playing the DLC, and it was worth every single cent; hell, I'd be willing to pay more for that quality of conversation! I'm still melting and being partially brain dead after seeing the Chrom and Female Avatar 4 EVER conversation!!!! That was the cutest and sweetest thing I have seen in a long time; so good, in fact, that I'm beginning to feel very guilty that my OTP is one of only eight that were given this treatment. I really do wish that every character was able to get a swimsuit for the lolz, but especially a conversation with their spouse of this top quality.

But still, THANK YOU NINTENDO FOR FULFILLING MY FANGIRL DREAMS WITH THIS DLC!!! I AM MOST SATISFIED AND WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL; YOU CAN CONTINUE TO TAKE ALL MY MONEY!!!

And now that my Avatar got a completely unexpected kiss from him "on screen"......I could die happily right now........ XD

Sumia and Miriel:

80BK2fo.jpg

My friend just transcribed a fair chunk of their second conversation...

Let's just say... Yandere!Sumia? Prooooobably not too far off.

Miriel finds out all of Sumia's mannerisms are a ploy to make her more attractive to guys, Sumia admits to it, and by the looks, poisons Miriel to make her forget.

SumiaandVelmaMiriel.png

I had to view it myself when I saw that screenshot. Geez.

The localization team just had too much fun with this game. xD

lol the English voice don't fit with "Evil Sumia". xD

Especially "For Ylisse!" when it's her "Kakugoshitekudasai!" in Japanese.

Edited by shadowofchaos

My friend just transcribed a fair chunk of their second conversation...

Let's just say... Yandere!Sumia? Prooooobably not too far off.

Miriel finds out all of Sumia's mannerisms are a ploy to make her more attractive to guys, Sumia admits to it, and by the looks, poisons Miriel to make her forget.

What Miriel doesn't need to know is gonna hurt her!

I just read that conversation between Miriel and Sumia. JESUS. Sumia really is diabolical.

Clearly she smited Cordelia in some way for trying to move in on Chrom, thus, Chrom completely ignores Cordelia.

Remember Mariabel/Maribelle x Chrom?

"Gonna bake that bitch a pie full of nails."

LOLZURDRUNK.jpg

Did this actually happen? O.O Or am I not getting the joke or whatever here...

Edited by Cordelia

shadowofchaos made a topic about it back in February. There's video footage and everything.

I have yet to test it out, but I have no reason to doubt him except for that picture of his where Owain is married to Lucina, when they're siblings.

shadowofchaos made a topic about it back in February. There's video footage and everything.

I have yet to test it out, but I have no reason to doubt him except for that picture of his where Owain is married to Lucina, when they're siblings.

At 6:22

"I'm gonna bake that bitch a pie full of nails."

Yandere!Sumia confirmed.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Did anyone manage to get the special conversation Cordelia has with Chrom if she is single? I really want to see if Cordelia gets really angry at Chrom , or if some other humorous event occurs.

Did anyone manage to get the special conversation Cordelia has with Chrom if she is single? I really want to see if Cordelia gets really angry at Chrom , or if some other humorous event occurs.

If you don't mind being spoiled on their conversation, you can check out the conversation in the DLC script/conversation thread (last page, near the bottom).

And I guess this means Maribelle should have never been a candidate? lololol. Neither should Sully.../personalhating.

Enjoy.