The funny moment when Panne does the same Dmg as Walhart

Wait...why are we talking about the rivalry between Walmart & Burger King?

But seriously, I'm gonna have to say that BK is more fearsome than Walhart. Not saying that Walhart's a pushover even though the Don made it seem like such, but BK has that air of Mystery and Invincibility that spanned 2 games.

Also, unlike Awakening, the Black Knight Duels were Ike vs Him only. Anyone else is garunteed to die, and Ike doesn't have it easy.

And like I previously mentioned, I had a country Bumpkin with a robot arm & a pot on his head kill Walhart, singlehandedly. Kinda takes away from the story, but yeah.

8(

I want to play LM too.

What class was he and what skillsets did he have?

Dread Fighter (ran the map once for the scroll)

Armshift

Sol

Counter

Res+10

Aggressor

This was after capping before doing so he had aptitude instead of counter

I dunno about BK, but Walhart is anything but fearsome

So, you get a villain that was implied to be like OMG so powerful, and then you burned a ship, and then you fight some idiots who is easy to barely give a damn about(especially that one particular swordmaster that can easilly apply to Top 10 dumbest character in FE history), and suddenly you fought Walhart after some small pretty cool cutscene, after which you basically kick his ass over and over again, repeatedly.

Nope, does not work. Wallhart is about as fearsome as Julius in FE4, which is basically null

If you want a fearsome villain, FE3!Hardin is a better example, or Zephiel, because those two actually shows up and kick ass in the story(as for Hardin, I must admit I shitted my pants when I saw his stats)

If you want a fearsome villain, FE3!Hardin is a better example, or Zephiel, because those two actually shows up and kick ass in the story(as for Hardin, I must admit I shitted my pants when I saw his stats)

DAT 41 ATTACK.

First appearance - Lets play to kill someone. The first to kill wins!

Second appearance - Sit on a fort. ZOMG they freed Julia? Im screwed

Thats..... not exactly a good reciple for a fearsome enemy. Admitably the first appearance is pretty cool, but I blame the lack dialogue of FE4 in general

For more example, Astram from FE3 and FE12 and his squad is a pretty good example. I know, when he joined, hes Asstram but w/e

Man getouttatown, I love Julius as a villain. The first time he fights could've been a lot better on multiple levels, yeah, but in other respects he's to fire emblem as the antichrist is to the new testament, his impact on the story is immense. And Naga counters him really hard ingame, yeah, but it's basically the only thing that does the job anywhere near reliably. An army of dragonborn superhumans still needs basically the Hand of God to attack him without risking everyone dying.