Question for those with the EU version...

I guess only Japan will show them as husband/wife. :(

ScrewedupRoyals.png

Making this crap real as soon as I get any access to the 3DS's memory.

Edited by shadowofchaos

^It can happen. Owain just won't have Rightful King. MU named Chrom with hair color #3. ...At least, I think that should work.

edit: Hey wait, I'm stupid. Lucina wouldn't have a "Lissa" as a mother if there's already a "Chrom" MU...

Edited by Tsamimi

Shadowchaos> And the conversations are the same? Or Owain demand in marriage her? The Flachion's "sheath"(I don't know id it's this word in english sorry ><) is remplaced by a wadding ring? I'm curious about this.

But yes, we have compagnions too. it's bad because we have surrely changements of dialogues, otherwise I don't really care if it's just a changement of term...

^It can happen. Owain just won't have Rightful King. MU named Chrom with hair color #3. ...At least, I think that should work.

edit: Hey wait, I'm stupid. Lucina wouldn't have a "Lissa" as a mother if there's already a "Chrom" MU...

Answer is simple: PHO-TO-SHOP. Lucina is Sumia's daughter and Owain is Frederick's son (check the capped stats). His hair color is just taken from a blue-haired Avatar or plainly by painting his hair blue. The family signs are obviously photoshopped.