Awakening Localized Gameplay Change Discovery Thread

I think that I'm probably going to make a topic for adding the Awakening stuff for the Localisation Changes: Gameplay page just like from the Awakening Localized Name Discovery Thread that we might able to find any stuff that were changed from any region just like the other past FE games that have numerious stuff that changed or added to the localized games that weren't featured in the Japanese version like such as Lyn's alternated Blade Lord with the Sol Katti animation, three exclusive weapons from Radiant Dawn that didn't appear in the Japanese version, five multiplayer maps + random map selector added in localized version of Shadow Dragon, etc. that we might need add a couple of stuff that happened in any versions of Awakening to add it to the Localized Changes: Gameplay Section for FE13. And we might able to give it to Aveyn Knight/Vincent that he can add it to the page.

Any how, if anyone manages to find anymore stuff that was completely different, just post it here, and I will going to add it to the list and it will let Avyen Knight know about it:

1.) Check over the lists below and see if it's not already listed either there, or on the site, whenever Ayven Knight/Vincent gets around to it.
2.) When posting about a change that was found, please give something that will help us identify it, such as:
a.) When it appears which function that appears in each version is different.

b.) Give specific in which it version that was changed or added.

Founded Lists (needs to be added):

Mute Option for the Avatar was removed in the localized versions.

Voice Options for Switching between English and Japanese.

(only activates with having the Japanese voices turned on in the NA version and plus, probably the NA version only since he said that he hasn't heard of them speak, he will double check on the EU version too make sure?)

Censored Versions:

Nowi's and Tharja's censored conversation (European version only)

Tharja's Bikini Scene (censored it with a sheet in the NA version)

Edited by King Marth 64

I'd have named this "Incidental Things Which Happen To Differ Between Versions" or something.

^What he said.

And just so I won't get warned for pointless posting, the streetpass bug does not exist in the Japanese version, which Vincent has already put on the mainsite.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=39793