Did the EU version fix the voice bug?

Just curious...

Keep the whole "I prefer English/Japanese" BS in the other thread.

I am legitimately curious if they fixed the Japanese voice bug.

The one that switches the voices back to English everytime you soft reset, or you turn off the game, yet the game still has the option set to "Japanese". To fix it, you need to set it back to English then back to Japanese.

There is also the fact that all the female legacy characters in the DLC/Spotpass has the Female MU/Avatar voices when the voice language is set to Japanese when all of the legacy characters are supposed to be silent. This is confirmed by the fact that when the voices are set to English, the females have no voices. The females also do not have any voices when I play on my Japanese copy.

You can see that here:

At 3:05.

I just played Champions of Yore 1 with Japanese voices on and I couldn't hear any of the heroine's voices.

Also, I'm kind of in a hurry, but I soft resetted and went back to the voice selection screen and it still says voices are in Japanese.

I just played Champions of Yore 1 with Japanese voices on and I couldn't hear any of the heroine's voices.

Also, I'm kind of in a hurry, but I soft resetted and went back to the voice selection screen and it still says voices are in Japanese.

Haha. Glad to see they addressed the bug... even if it was only annoying on the "weeaboo" side of the fandom.

I'm more worried about the StreetPass bug.

However I can't test that today since I accidentally StreetPassed NTG today (I forgot to turn off the wireless switch).

You guys live near each other?

Cool. Never knew that. (Not that I have - or had - a reason to. -_-')

They live under the same room. xD

Hm, does that mean...?

They're siblings, to be more specific. XD

Yep, it does.

Wow, I had never made a connection between NTG and Vincent.

No, not at all.

/is speechless

Quite a few connections in these forums, eh?

The community is all nice and small here, so I like it~

I get to know people better.

I tested the glitch also and I still hear the voices from the SpotPass heroines speak with the Japanese voices on (that I was only using it for testing it only) in the NA version and I also did tested the SpotPass Tiki and she only speaks in her human form, but not in her dragon form during while having the voices changed to Japanese.

So, the SpotPass voices glitch (with switching to the Japanese voices on) is totally removed in the EU version?

Edited by King Marth 64

I'd only be totally sure if someone reset and continued the save and the voices are still in japanese, i can test it as soon as my 3ds has charged

"Edit"

Seems completely fixed, atleast i haven't been able to break it. Saved midbattle, reset and loaded. Still japanese, the story convos too.

Edited by Deshiva

Slightly off-topic, but since I mentioned it here...

It seems the glitch that prevents StreetPass teams with SpotPass/DLC characters from showing up is still present.

I got a green StreetPass hit on both my FE13 copies, but one of the copies got a randomly generated team (from the copy that had Prince Marth and Karel or Lyn in its StreetPass team).