hacks...im bored....

Lupus

Elibian Nights, Dream of Five, and League of Champs all have patches worth playing (though none are complete). Bwdyeti also recently released another beta for Immortal Sword which is definitely worth looking into as well.

dh_ninja or who ever needs to to needs to finish his hack with tekun as the main character. Dynasty warriors 8 arrives in july, try yakuza 3 and 4 to kill some time cause most of these guys arent dedicated to finishing there hacks like the creator of the last promise.

fe6 Redux, anything by Shin, PKLs fe8 Lunatic, Lucinas fe8 Hack, DAndroids fe6 Hack, DoF, Elibian Nights, League of Champs.

And fe6.5

This post has been sponsored by Dr. Shins Rage Staves:One Use a Day Keeps the Fun Police Away.

Edited by Aquaman

dh_ninja or who ever needs to to needs to finish his hack with tekun as the main character. Dynasty warriors 8 arrives in july, try yakuza 3 and 4 to kill some time cause most of these guys arent dedicated to finishing there hacks like the creator of the last promise.

Sorry mate but I won't be picking that project up again. It's been far too many years and I managed to complete one mode of it. Um. You could play Scared Contention. It's short and sweet.

Scared Contention. Dude I know that was a typo and usually I don't comment about those, but that was a hilarious typo. I'm picturing a game so hard that the player just sits down and weeps for hours at how difficult it is.

Scared Contention. Dude I know that was a typo and usually I don't comment about those, but that was a hilarious typo. I'm picturing a game so hard that the player just sits down and weeps for hours at how difficult it is.

Are you saying we should go back and make a difficulty mod for Sacred Contention? IS THAT A CHALLENGE!?