A Lunatic+ playthrough

Yeah, remember how Chapter 12 was? Now imagine the same but with nowhere to hide. Also on my first try, believe it or not, EVERYTHING HAD COUNTER.

Chapter 14

This chapter seemed rough for me at the beginning, but after some skimming through the field, it became no problem seeing what I had to do.
Lucina and Fred get all kinds of tonics. Skills don't matter anymore, I just roll with whatever since like chapter 9.

Ok so first, Lon'qu +Panne fly all the way down and kill the leftmost knight in the south boat, while still in the sea, in range of all the pegs.
Avatar gets in range of the 3 knights, the 3 cavs, and a mage in the left boat. Fred gets in range of the western pegs, and Nowi gets in range of the knights to the right.
Lucina gets in range of the eastern peg. On EP, everything that avatar touched died, Fred killed 2 pegs, Lucina damaged hers, Panne killed a mage and 3 pegs, and Nowi got one knight. On PP, Panne blocks the south boat bridge and kills a cavalier, Lucina finishes off her peg. Avatar flies down and helps her daughter, killing another peg. Lissa heals Nowi, and she moved forward and kills the remaining knight. She puts herself in range of everything but one cavalier on the east boat. Fred kills the spear peg that was bothering him. On EP, Nowi slaughters everything but the Great Knight(nothing had counter).

On this turn, Lon'qu gets one peg with his bow, Fred gets another peg, Nowi finishes off the GK. Lucina goes up and puts herself in range of the other cavalier. On EP, 3 pegs arrive from the south west, and the mages on the left boat start moving. Lucina gets her kill. Panne puts herself in range of the 3 peg reinforcements, while Fred gets in range of the upcoming eastern reinforcements. Panne kills everything( they do 0 damage and she one shots them with steel axe), Fred damages one peg. The great Knight and Generals start to move. Lucina gets the kill on the peg Fred damaged, while Panne and avatar get the 2 remaining ones. The rest get in the right boat to tank. On this turn(5), 3 more pegs arrive from the northwest. After that Nowi and Fred take turns tanking the bridge, I feed some left overs to Lucina, and Panne and avatar roam, killing the pegs before they cause any damage.

Anna gets the treasure and Lon'qu gets the boss kill( He had pavise+ and counter so I couldn't give it to Lucina.) Gave Chrom a talisman.

LV  EXP   HP   STR   MAG  SKILL  SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS         Support

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/2   2    40   19     3     23    17    14   18   11  A swords E Lance   S  ♀  
♀(Dark Flier)      15/15/13 37    53   25    24     30    36+2  21   34   20  B Lances A tomes   S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/7  83    36    8    22     14    21    21   7    15   A staves E tomes  C Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/2  99    46   23    5      22    20    12   24   11    A lances A axes A Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/5  34    46   26    5      32    25    15   13    7   A swords D Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/1  66    31    1    15     11    18    14   7    17+2 B staves E tomes  c Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/4  86    58   34+2  5      29    26    17   27    8  B axes E Lances    A Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          23  58    43   22    4      15    17    21   21   12                     S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/1  65    42   20    2      23    20    11   17    8  B swords E Axes    S Nowi
Libra(war monk)          7  26    46   16    19     14    17    13   14   21   C axes B staves   C Tharja
Anna(trickster)          2  42    38   13    19     24    23    28    9   11   C swords D staves    
Lucina(Cavalier)      10/5  42    41   19     7     21    21    18   22    8   C swords E lances
Sully(Cavalier) Base stats
Kellam (Knight) Base stats
Ricken (mage) Base stats
Cordelia(Peg. kNIGHT)Base stats
Olivia(Dancer) Base stats
Tharja (Dark mage) Base stats
I'm dumping Libra for Anna now.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it, WRT everything having Counter. When it rains, it pours. I had to hide on the southern plank in that chapter, making a Morgan sandwich. Thank goodness the pegs aren't all that dangerous.

JIZUS THE COUNTER. I had an experience in chapter 15, where a mage deliberately put himself on one range(there was no one else but him and avatar), just to activate counter and kill me.

Chapter 15

EZ. Took me only like 4 tries.

First, Lon'qu + Panne kill the nearest general while being adjacent to the fence, so that the generals in the other side attack them. Anna pairs with avatar and they go west, to clear the beach. Nowi gets the nearest cavalier, and Fred gets behind her with a short axe, so the mage attacks him. Lucina gets adjacent to Nowi. On EP, Lon'qu gets both generals with his trusty bow, Fred gets one of the mages and Nowi gets the other one. The remaining cavalier attacks Lon'qu. On this turn, Lon'qu kills a nearby Knight, then he gets danced by Olivia, and switches to panne to kill another knight, while in range of the two spear knights. Knightception.

Lucina kills the cavalier that attacked Lon'qu. Avatar weakens the General on the beach. Nowi gets in range of one spear cavalier and a mage. On EP, the 2 spear knights+mage die, the spear cav+ mage die, 2 more cavs attack Panne (and die), the general dies to avatar and the spear knight from the beach too. Say'ri for some reason keeps dodging.

After this the battle goes really smoothly, Panne gets one of the knights that are attacking Say'ri, while Nowi gets in the range of the nearest Dark Knight. Lucina gets in range of the closest cav to the left, while avatar gets in range of the beach mages. Nowi weakens the dark Knight, Lucina gets her kill, and avatar feeds on mages. Nowi finishes off the darknut, and avatar weakens the beach dark knight. Panne gets the other Knight that's in say'ri's business. On EP, the northern Dark Knight's crew starts moving. On PP, avatar finishes off the Dark Knight. Lon'qu visits the house next to Say'ri, Fred gets a cav that didn't know where he was going. Nowi kills the other dark knight, and Lucina gets the mage. The General started moving. Avatar kills him, getting to level 15, and with Galeforce, move again to get the beach Knight. The rest of the party visits the houses. I let avatar weaken the boss and give Fred the kill. He needs it.

I second seal Avatar to Dark Knight( I don't even know). Paralogue 13 is up next. Gave Lon'qu an arm scroll for bowz.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/2  37    40   19     3     23    17    14   18   11   A swords E Lance   S  ♀  
♀(Dark Knight)  15/15/15/1   0    61   25    24     29    31+2  21   39   16   D Swords A tomes   S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/8  11    37    9    23     14    21    22   7    15   A staves E tomes   C Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/3  49    47   24    5      23    20    12   25   11   A lances A axes    S Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/6  70    47   27    5      33    26    16   13    8   A swords C Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/2  80    32    1    16     11    18    15   7    18+2 B staves E tomes   c Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/6  11    60   36+2  7      31    28    18   29   10   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          25  34    46   22    5      15    18    23   22   12                      S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/2   5    43   21    2      24    21    12   17    8   B swords E Axes    S Nowi
Libra(war monk)          7  26    46   16    19     14    17    13   14   21   C axes   B staves  C Tharja
Anna(trickster)          2  97    38   13    19     24    23    28    9   11   C swords D staves    
Lucina(Cavalier)      10/8  90    44   20    10     22    23    21   24    9   C swords E lances  C Chrom
Say'ri(Swordmaster) Base stats
Ricken (mage) Base stats

Panne got TWO perfect level ups!!!!

Morgan's paralogue is up next.

I believe it, WRT everything having Counter. When it rains, it pours. I had to hide on the southern plank in that chapter, making a Morgan sandwich. Thank goodness the pegs aren't all that dangerous.

JIZUS THE COUNTER. I had an experience in chapter 15, where a mage deliberately put himself on one range(there was no one else but him and avatar), just to activate counter and kill me.

Chapter 15

EZ. Took me only like 4 tries.

First, Lon'qu + Panne kill the nearest general while being adjacent to the fence, so that the generals in the other side attack them. Anna pairs with avatar and they go west, to clear the beach. Nowi gets the nearest cavalier, and Fred gets behind her with a short axe, so the mage attacks him. Lucina gets adjacent to Nowi. On EP, Lon'qu gets both generals with his trusty bow, Fred gets one of the mages and Nowi gets the other one. The remaining cavalier attacks Lon'qu. On this turn, Lon'qu kills a nearby Knight, then he gets danced by Olivia, and switches to panne to kill another knight, while in range of the two spear knights. Knightception.

Lucina kills the cavalier that attacked Lon'qu. Avatar weakens the General on the beach. Nowi gets in range of one spear cavalier and a mage. On EP, the 2 spear knights+mage die, the spear cav+ mage die, 2 more cavs attack Panne (and die), the general dies to avatar and the spear knight from the beach too. Say'ri for some reason keeps dodging.

After this the battle goes really smoothly, Panne gets one of the knights that are attacking Say'ri, while Nowi gets in the range of the nearest Dark Knight. Lucina gets in range of the closest cav to the left, while avatar gets in range of the beach mages. Nowi weakens the dark Knight, Lucina gets her kill, and avatar feeds on mages. Nowi finishes off the darknut, and avatar weakens the beach dark knight. Panne gets the other Knight that's in say'ri's business. On EP, the northern Dark Knight's crew starts moving. On PP, avatar finishes off the Dark Knight. Lon'qu visits the house next to Say'ri, Fred gets a cav that didn't know where he was going. Nowi kills the other dark knight, and Lucina gets the mage. The General started moving. Avatar kills him, getting to level 15, and with Galeforce, move again to get the beach Knight. The rest of the party visits the houses. I let avatar weaken the boss and give Fred the kill. He needs it.

I second seal Avatar to Dark Knight( I don't even know). Paralogue 13 is up next. Gave Lon'qu an arm scroll for bowz.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/2  37    40   19     3     23    17    14   18   11   A swords E Lance   S  ♀  
♀(Dark Knight)  15/15/15/1   0    61   25    24     29    31+2  21   39   16   D Swords A tomes   S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/8  11    37    9    23     14    21    22   7    15   A staves E tomes   C Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/3  49    47   24    5      23    20    12   25   11   A lances A axes    S Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/6  70    47   27    5      33    26    16   13    8   A swords D Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/2  80    32    1    16     11    18    15   7    18+2 B staves E tomes   c Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/6  11    60   36+2  7      31    28    18   29   10   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          25  34    46   22    5      15    18    23   22   12                      S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/2   5    43   21    2      24    21    12   17    8   B swords E Axes    S Nowi
Libra(war monk)          7  26    46   16    19     14    17    13   14   21   C axes   B staves  C Tharja
Anna(trickster)          2  97    38   13    19     24    23    28    9   11   C swords D staves    
Lucina(Cavalier)      10/8  90    44   20    10     22    23    21   24    9   C swords E lances  C Chrom
Ricken (mage) Base stats

Panne got TWO perfect level ups!!!!

Morgan's paralogue is up next.

Paralogue 12

Here we are, Morgan's paralogue. Nothing all that interesting. Except for Morgan himself and his smexy Galeforce.

First,Lissa rescues Morgan, Chrom recruits him and pairs up with Lucina, then they go fight crime and kill one of the mages after Fred killed the myrm. Morgan pairs with his mom and kill the other mage, then Galeforce to damage the swordmaster. Panne flies Lon'qu over to the right swordmaster and he kills him. On EP, the 2 sages suicide on Lon'qu and his trusty bow. A myrm, a wyvern and a mage all die to avatar. Some wyverns get closer. On this turn, Morgan finishes off the SM, and then switches to avatar while in range of the sage and his minions. Lucina gets a wyvern, and Nowi another. Fred just sits down. A mage appears from the south stairs, which panne conveniently prepares for with her hand axe. Avatar gets a myrm, 2 mages and weakens the sage. A lot of wyverns get closer.

This one is a bit tricky. Avatar gets a wyvern and retreats. Lucina gets in range of an incoming right wyvern. Fred gets adjacent to avatar and they prepare for an incoming rush of wyverns and a griffon. Panne blocks the stairs in case of reinforcements. On EP, all wyverns die, an SM attacks avatar and a myrm stays back. Perfect. Morgan kills the SM and then avatar kills the myrmidon, which makes galeforce get to the thief who opened the fortify chest. Lucina and Fred kill the Griffon. Panne just stays where she is. On EP 2 myrms and a SM appear as reinforcements on the north. One myrm dies to avatar. After this it's a simple strategy: turtle. Avatar falls back and the whole team stays in the lower portion of the map. On the next turn 2 wyverns and a Griffon appear and again in the next turn. I dispose of them with my many wyvern slaying weapons. Morgan gets the kill on the boss.

In the end, I promote Lucina to paladin, and Morgan to Grandmastah. Gave him the Naga's tears, although I should have given them to someone like Fred or something.

LV  EXP    HP   STR   MAG  SKILL  SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS         Support

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/2  57    40   19     3     23    17    14   18   11   A swords E Lance   B  Lucina  
♀(Dark Knight)  15/15/15/2  92    62   25    25     30    32+2  21   40   16   D Swords A tomes   C  Morgan  
Lissa (Sage)          17/10 99    37    9    24     16    21    23   8    17   A staves D tomes   B Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/3  92    47   24    5      23    20    12   25   11   A lances A axes    S Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/7  44    48   28    5      33    27    16   13    8   A swords C Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/3  87    32    1    17     12    18    15   7    19+2 A staves E tomes   B Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/6  68    60   36+2  7      31    28    18   29   10   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          26  31    47   22    5      16    18    23   23   13                      S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/2  83    43   21    2      24    21    12   17    8   B swords E Axes    S Nowi
Lucina(Paladin)    10/15/1   0    58   27    13     27    28    26   33   17   B swords E lances  B Chrom
Morgan(Grandmaster)   15/1   0    48   24    24     28    25    18   27   18   C swords C Tomes   C ♀
Ricken (mage) Base stats

The Fred engine is slowing down. Will he be able to keep up?

Yarne's paralogue is up next, Which army is easier to fight?

Fred probably won't keep up in the end, but that's mostly because Avatar, Lucina and Morgan will be monstrously strong unless you intentionally starve them out. He should still be able to roll with the punches, though, since you put so much effort into him (when I did my run, even my Fred, who I stopped using after chapter 15 could still have taken a hit without dying in chapter 19 and Rally Speed would have allowed him to not get doubled and he was still a Great Knight).

As for the armies, with your stats, I'd actually recommend fighting both. The Riders get bogged down really easily in the forest and Dark Knight Avatar is practically made to steamroll the Stonewalls (I think that's their name). IIRC, almost all the enemies who initially show up on the map have non-forged weaponry. This makes their damage output really pitiful (like single digit pitiful against high level characters), which means only half the map (the ones that magically appear after you make a choice WILL have forges) is really a threat. Plus if you're able to pull it off, you get more swag from the towns and a bigger post-map reward.

I've never fought them individually, but if you do end up just choosing one side, allying with the Stonewalls would give you easier access to the towns for nabbing items.

Your Avatar is really def blessed, mine has only 16 def on level 17/1 pegasus knight.

And I'm impressed by Fred, his stats are pretty incredible and even if he would fall behind, he can give nice pair up bonuses.

Great playthrough also, we needed more and more Luna+ (so more players will be suffering)

An update? How is this possibru....

This is one of the most hilarious battles in history. Lunatic+ skills enemies against each other.

Paralogue 13(Yarne's)

I allied with the stonewalls. I figured facing Generals with counter wasn't really a good idea.

Soooo. First Lissa rescues Yarne and Panne recruits him, she pairs with Lon'qu who was adjacent to her and they get a range of the nearest valkyrie. Morgan pairs with Avatar and they get in one of the forest tiles, in range of a lot of ponies. Nowi goes up and gets danced by Olivia, and she keeps moving up. On EP, 2 Bow knights and 2 paladins die to avatar, while 1 more pally was weakened. A valkyrie suicides on Lon'qu. NOW, the green units get attacked by the red ones, COUNTER,LUNA+,PAVISE+; all those skills you hate getting used on you, against enemies. You know when you see a sage beating up a Paladin, something's wrong. Anyway, the green army attacks back, but I skipped their phase so I don't know what happened. Now, Nowi visits the draco shield village, the only item I want. Since Morgan and avatar have galeforce, Morgan gets the weakened paladin, Avatar kills a bow knight, then they fall back into baiting range. Lissa rescues Nowi, and Yarne gets a second seal and a bronze axe and reclasses to barbarian.

On EP, every green unit except 2 die. Now would you believe the green units got 8 enemies? MVP right there.

So technically is now up to me. The rest of the battle goes like this: Nowi gets behind the wall in baiting range of 2-range enemies. She gets a valkyrie and weakens a bow knight. Avatar takes on the right side, baiting the enemies she can. Fred gets the left side, with his forged beastkiller, he can dish quite a lot of damage to the Paladins. I got more help from the leader of the knights, he baited like 5 units and killed one. Kudos to you. So, my army was just baiting and killing, I never moved from the starting point. Due to a mistake of me not noticing that the spear paladin had pass, Olivia dies a gruesome death. I was too far in the battle and didn't want to restart so she stayed dead. The boss has quite good stats really. It took me 2 turns to kill him completely.

I gave Fred the dracoshield, to give him some more screentime.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/2  62    40   19     3     23    17    14   18   11   A swords E Lance   B  Lucina  
♀(Dark Knight)  15/15/15/4  18    64   25    26     31    32+2  23   40   17   D Swords A tomes   C  Morgan  
Lissa (Sage)          17/14 64    41   10    26     16    22    26    9   19   A staves D tomes   B Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/4  55    48   25    5      24    21    13   27   12   A lances A axes    S Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/9  40    49   30    5      35    29    16   14    8   A swords C Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/4  18    33    1    17     12    18    15   8    20+2 A staves E tomes   B Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/8  11    62   38+2  7      33    30    18   30   10   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          27  75    48   22    5      16    18    24   24   14                      S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/3  32    45   22    2      25    21    12   19    8   A swords E Axes    S Nowi
Lucina(Paladin)    10/15/2  47    59   28    14     28    28    27   34   18   B swords E lances  B Chrom
Morgan(Grandmaster)   15/2  86    49   25    24     28    26    18   27   18   C swords C Tomes   C ♀
Yarne(Barbarain)      10/1  17    48   26     4     18    21    15   13    5   E axes
Ricken (mage) Base stats

I will pair nah and Yarne because I wanna see an interspecies pair. But I'm not crazy enough to go to Nah's paralogue right now. So for the next battles
I'm pairing Yarne with either Panne or Anna. Probably Anna.

Time to bump this shit

Chapter 16

WELL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. This chapter seemed pretty intimidating at first, but I intended to get as many kills as possible.
In the end it didn't work out, and I got desperate. So here we go.

Morgan pairs with avatar and they kill the nearest hero, fighter and warrior. Yarne kills the right most fighter, Panne gets the beast killer peg and Gregor gets Left fighter. On EP, the warrior attacks Frederick and deals half his max HP !1!11!! On PP, Lucina gets a thief, Lon'qu gets the one in the left and Morgan tries to kill a fighter and fails because his mom didn't help him. Nowi and Fred get the warrior he got attacked by. On EP, the bow knight attacks Fred and the Falco attacks Nowi. The left Hero attacks Lon'qu. Morgan gets attacked by a hero, a fighter and a sniper. Only the fighter dies.

On the next turn, Morgan kills the sniper, avatar gets a fighter, and she weakens a hero.Lucina and yarne work on the hero that Morgan failed with. Lon'qu gets the hero he was attacked by, Fred gets the falco and Gregor the BK(Black Knight). Avatar gets attacked by most of the north side, she kills almost everything(except a hero, a fighter and a falco). Now Morgan and Avatar are weak so they retreat for heals. I group up everyone for the incoming reinforcements.

Here it's where it goes down the drain, I thought I had enough power and time to get the reinforcements but I didn't. In Lunatic without grinding or skirmishes, you really need every kill you get. I was prepared for the falcos though, so they all die. So anyways. I kill all falcos. The army retreats north near the boss and the reinforcements close in. I decided to not tank them, because there were like 10 left, And I didn't have good tomes left for avatar. So I killed the boss with A LOT of luck ( he hade pavise+ and aegis+), thanks to an avatar crit. I ended it in 7 turns wooooo.

Made Lissa a Falco Knight, so I get rally SPEEED.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/2  83    40   19     3     23    17    14   18   11   A swords E Lance   B  Lucina  
♀(Dark Knight)  15/15/15/5  50    64   25    27     31    32+2  23   41   18   C Swords A tomes   B  Morgan  
Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/1   0    42   16    24     21    27    28   12   23   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/4  89    48   25    5      24    21    13   27   12   A lances A axes    S Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/10 28    50   31    5      36    30    17   15    9   A swords C Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/4  18    33    1    17     12    18    15   8    20+2 A staves E tomes   B Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/8  52    62   38+2  7      33    30    18   30   10   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          28  41    49   23    6      17    18    25   25   14                      S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/4  40    46   22    2      26    22    12   19    8   A swords D Axes    S Nowi
Anna(trickster)          4  78    40   13    19     25    24    30    9   11   C swords D staves    
Lucina(Paladin)    10/15/3  89    60   29    14     28    29    28   35   19   B swords E lances  B Chrom
Morgan(Grandmaster)   15/6  89    51   26    26     31    28    22   29   20   C swords B Tomes   B ♀
Yarne(Barbarain)      10/2  35    49   26     4     19    22    16   13    5   E axes
Ricken (mage) Base stats

Severa's paralogue is up next. And you can bet she will die. I will only use that level as an exp. mine.

I find chapter 16 is one of those ones the player has to push pretty hard on. Those Bow Knight reinforcements like to come with Counter and at least in my experience, seem to love suiciding with their sword drawn, which can spell trouble. Nice job with the Falcos. For me they usually hang out on tiles that are out of range of melee and I find their durability against most 2 range weaponry annoying, so I tend to boss rush right from the get-go.

After a lot of experience with CH.16 in vanilla Lunatic, I had their spawn points pinned down, and slow squishies out of the way. That way I got 2 falcos in one EP. They are still fast and furious with 32 or 34 SPD(depending on SPD+2). Lon'qu was one-shotting with Killer bows though.

Every time this goes to the second page, I will bump it. Here's Severa's paralogue. I really recommend it for those that are seeking a lot of EXP. The map is slow, you can play it at your pace(as long as you rescue Severa and after the reinforcements stop), and it has the enemies that give the most experience: the thief branch.

Paralogue 10

This chapter is really easy if you know what you are doing. First you must not let Severa reach the berserkers in her route,
that will put you in a lot of pressure. And second, if you are killing off severa, she must be killed by one of the reinforcements, that way she will not disturb the other groups.

Okay, first Lon'qu gets in the nearest pillar in range of the two berserkers while Nowi gets in range of the assasin. Everyone else just gets near. Lon'qu crits both Berserkers and Nowi deals half the Assassin's max HP. On PP she finishes the job. Lon'qu weakens one of the assasins that appeared to the right and and Yarne kills it. Avatar kills the other so she can move up and get the trickster. Now everyone waits and the reinforcements start coming. Morgan and Lon'qu lure the north side while there is still time for the reinforcements to actually get to where I am.The party just takes the reinforcements by moving back and attacking on EP. Avatar and Morgan were crucial to this, as they cleared the dangerous ones on PP. Fed a lot of kills to Yarne. I rescued Severa when she was about to lure the right berserkers. She died 2 turns later anyway. On turn 6, Reinforcements stop appearing. On turn 8 I had them all cleared.

Then it all went smooth, first luring the left side, then the sages and assassin on the right side. Then the berserkers and trickster from Severa's route. Then the 4 berserkers and trickster on the right room. Finally I reach the villager, block the stairs and kill him. More reinforcements appear when you do this. Again, I just wait for them and take them out at my pace. Nowi gets the kill on the boss.

Okay so, Nowi was reclassed to Griffon Rider so she can get deliverer, and Yarne was promoted to warrior for bowz(shoutouts to Interceptor).Also I found a celica's gale on barracks.

LV  EXP    HP   STR   MAG  SKILL  SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS             Support

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/3  20    41   19     4     23    18    14   19   11   A swords E Lance   B  Lucina  
♀(Dark Knight)  15/15/15/6  66    65   26    28     31    33+2  24   42   18   C Swords A tomes   B  Morgan  
Lissa(FalcoKnight) 17/16/4  80    45   17    25     23    30    29   12   23   A staves E Lance   B Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/5  46    49   25    5      25    22    13   28   12   A lances A axes    S Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/13 14    53   31    5      38    31    18   16   11   A swords C Bows    S Panne
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/9   5    63   38+2  7      34    30    19   31   11   A axes   E Lances  S Lon'qu
Nowi(Griffon)        30/2   46    57   31    6      28    27    26   32   18   E axes             S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/5  47    47   22    2      26    22    12   19    9   A swords D Axes    S Nowi
Anna(trickster)          5  88    41   13    20     26    24    31    9   11   C swords C staves    
Lucina(Paladin)    10/15/7  77    63   31    15     32    32    31   38   20   B swords D lances  B Chrom
Morgan(Grandmaster)  15/10  78    55   29    29     34    29    24   31   20   C swords B Tomes   B ♀
Yarne(Warrior)     10/11/1   0    64   35     5     29    27    18   22   13   D axes   E Bows
Ricken (mage) Base stats
Really Lon'qu? 3 levels and no strength and only 1 point of speed. Yet 2 res?

Can someone tell me all that they know about Nah's Paralogue? I've only completed it once before and it was with hugely overleveled party, and it was a Nah solo.

Soooo, please ?

Can someone tell me all that they know about Nah's Paralogue? I've only completed it once before and it was with hugely overleveled party, and it was a Nah solo.

Soooo, please ?

The doors seem to open in something of a pattern. However, from what I can tell, there are different zones characters can be in that influence the sequence. I haven't really done anything to document it, though. The one thing I know for sure, is if you venture into the room on the other side of that first door, the room with that big clump of enemies will open up.

Enemies here are really Def tanky, so bring magic (or effective weaponry, I guess).

Of specific note for Lunatic+: Hawkeye on Mire users is really annoying, but Luna+ is useless unless they swap to their 1~2 range tome, as it doesn't trigger. Since they don't move, Pass is another ability that's worthless to them. Also, Luna+ on a Vengeance user means Vengeance will never trigger.

Damn this chapter is hard. At least I now know the pattern of the walls but, sorcerers are such bitches with Luna+skills. Waste+ Hawkeye+Luna+? Ruin+ Hawkeye+Counter? WTF.

Damn this chapter is hard. At least I now know the pattern of the walls but, sorcerers are such bitches with Luna+skills. Waste+ Hawkeye+Luna+? Ruin+ Hawkeye+Counter? WTF.

Those sorceror combos sound like they'd make many sorc-heavy maps near impossible. At least IIRC there aren't that many sorceror-heavy maps in the main chapters, although the children paralogues seem to contain quite a few sorcs.

Those sorceror combos sound like they'd make many sorc-heavy maps near impossible. At least IIRC there aren't that many sorceror-heavy maps in the main chapters, although the children paralogues seem to contain quite a few sorcs.

The sorcerer, already a great class, gets it's weaknesses fixed on Luna+ mode. They are like individual boss fights now.