Cereal Tier List

Just look at all these tier lists.... before you know it there will be a tier list of tier lists.

Seriously though, someone should do that.

Already been done~

A long time ago

Here

And even Severian's book tier list existed around then~

Ah, that one was made before I was around hear. Also I'm notoriously out of the loop at all times due to my apathetic feelings towards being in the loop.

Someone should make another though.

A tier list for tier lists. Listception.

you silly Sally.

Who needs anything aside from honey bunches of oats?

I just stick with eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, spam, ramen, bacon, spam, beans, huevos ranchos, or buns.

I have fond love for the fruity/sugary nonsense cereals you so clearly revere, and when I'm at a hotel breakfast or something on a trip, I'll get them, and remember why I don't buy them. (But I'll enjoy the one-shot.)

Raisin bran is pretty good, but there's this weird thing where it's got this critical zone of being terrible when too crunchy, and downright terrible if left in the milk too long. Limits how large of a bowl you can have.

Cheerios are freaking great. I even have these freaking banana cheerios downstairs right now, they're absolutely amazing, holy crap.

Raisin bran is at the bottom? This is madness.

^^^^^^

Also Lucky Charms needs to go waaaaaay down. Swap its position with raisin bran. The marshmallow pieces are ok (kinda sickeningly sweet and weirdly textured) , but the rest of it looks and tastes (I imagine) like cat food.

Cocoa puffs, corn pops, and corn flakes need to go up. D:

I have fond love for the fruity/sugary nonsense cereals you so clearly revere, and when I'm at a hotel breakfast or something on a trip, I'll get them, and remember why I don't buy them. (But I'll enjoy the one-shot.)

Raisin bran is pretty good, but there's this weird thing where it's got this critical zone of being terrible when too crunchy, and downright terrible if left in the milk too long. Limits how large of a bowl you can have.

Cheerios are freaking great. I even have these freaking banana cheerios downstairs right now, they're absolutely amazing, holy crap.

Raisin bran also sticks to the bowl something fierce if any soggy flakes are left in the bowl. Definitely gotta have them while they're crunchy and wash the bowl out quickly to prevent that.

Edited by Pikachu

Lucky charms to bottom tier. The "marshmallows" are absolutely horrifying and you're a bad person for putting it in top tier.

I also actually happen to like the crunchy version of Raisin Bran.

Edited by Constable Reggie

I WON'T NEED IT I ALREADY SEE YOU AND I AM BIDING MY TIME TO STRIKE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT

No you don't, that's just my decoy. Also, I'm always expecting everything, you've got nothing on me.

But why is Apple Jacks in the same tier as Fruity Pebbles? This. Is. Madness!

So, are saying one of them should move up or down?

Kill yourself.

Not yet.

Why is Crunch Berries not God Tier? Something is terribly wrong here.

Crunch Berries may actually be moved to top tier now that I think about it.

^^^^^^

Also Lucky Charms needs to go waaaaaay down. Swap its position with raisin bran. The marshmallow pieces are ok (kinda sickeningly sweet and weirdly textured) , but the rest of it looks and tastes (I imagine) like cat food.

Cocoa puffs, corn pops, and corn flakes need to go up. D:

Lucky charms to bottom tier. The "marshmallows" are absolutely horrifying and you're a bad person for putting it in top tier.

I also actually happen to like the crunchy version of Raisin Bran.

Those suggestions are bad and you should feel bad.

I still think Froot Loops are too high but I don't know where to move it too...

Those suggestions are bad and you should feel bad.

I don't make suggestions, I make DEMANDS. You better switch this tier list up OR ELSE.

<<<<<DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE BOW TIE OF SOMEONE YOU WANT TO DENY?

(stupid post not lining up with its face)

Edited by Pikachu