I love how this game supports ChromxSumia

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

That kind of hate for something so small seems a bit, for lack of a better word, childish.

Didn't you notice that she's Cordelia?

I, too, support Cordelia x Chrom. She's also a Pegasus knight so why not? A genius to boot.

Game wise, she has armsthrift.

AGH. It's like I'm being Astra'd!

And I totally sprayed water all over the floor. :>_<: H-How embarrassing...

And Gaius' face in the other picture is just... too... much.

Not done.

Soren: ...

Ike: What's up?

Soren: !?

Gah, Ike! It's nothing, nothing!

Ike: Hmm, is that a poster?

Soren, let me see...

Soren: Ike! I didn't mean to betr-

Ike: "Chom wants you", huh...?

Say Soren, do you think this Chrom fellow is strong?

Soren: He sure looks it...

I mean - that Sword seems legendary.

Ike: Truly.

I think I'd like to challenge this "Chrom"!

Just think about it, Soren! Two warriors, crossing swords!

Soren: Oh, I'm thinking about it.

Ike: My blood is rising just thinking about it. Let's go.

(I found this too)

Edited by shadowofchaos

Not done.

Ike: What's up?

Soren: !?

Gah, Ike! It's nothing, nothing!

Ike: Hmm, is that a poster?

Soren, let me see...

Soren: Ike! I didn't mean to betr-

Ike: "Chom wants you", huh...?

Say Soren, do you think this Chrom fellow is strong?

Soren: He sure looks it...

I mean - that Sword seems legendary.

Ike: Truly.

I think I'd like to challenge this "Chrom"!

Just think about it, Soren! Two warriors, crossing swords!

Soren: Oh, I'm thinking about it.

Ike: My blood is rising just thinking about it. Let's go.

(I found this too)

Oh I am so screwed. I think I've laughed myself hoarse at this point...

Okay. I BET you can't get me a fourth - fifth time. Bring it on, Rey. My body is ready.

I love how much attention this thread got within like hours of being posted XD

Anyway, I like Sumia with Chrom because they birth Pega-Pony Princess and it makes the most sense to me out of both their possible pairings other than Chrom with FeMU. I used to consider it canon but the drama CD made me reconsider that as they seem to really not want to make any pairings canon. Still my headcanon though.

I liked this one because im a hipster

Frederick: the time has come where we need to prove our loyalty. So, Cherche, would you accompany me in the pursuit of Knights true loyalty?
Cherche: If i may
Frederick: Very well. Here.
Cherche: What.... is this?
Frederick: I had an artisan create posters emblazoned with our liege noble image. It's our lord in a bold pose-naked, save a scale in one hand and a sword in the other. And at their feet, I scrawled our new recruiting motto: "They Wants You!"
Cherche: ....
Frederick: Pardon me?
Cherche: Its just.... they have a very cute wyvern
Frederick: hm? wyverns are cute indeed, but I don't remember a wyvern in that poster.
Cherche: Very well, its an honor to fight alongside you, Sir Frederick
Frederick: The pleasure is all mine
Cherche: Wyvern to wyvern!

Future

Lucina: Thanks for the mask Gerome
Gerome: Its the least that i can do
Lucina: So, what are you going to do in the past?
Gerome: ..... nothing
Lucina: But.... why?
Gerome: My parents.....
Lucina: Huh?
Gerome: They died protecting the majestic figure of their liege.
Lucina: .....
Gerome: To mess with the past, is nothing more than dishonoring their loyaly, their devotion as a knight towards their liege. My parents is dead, and the best i can do is to honor their death
Lucina: I understand

Didn't you notice that she's Cordelia?

I, too, support Cordelia x Chrom. She's also a Pegasus knight so why not? A genius to boot.

Game wise, she has armsthrift.

Chrom x Cordelia would honestly be terrible. It contradicts Cordelia and her child way too much to even be possible. And Cordelia is already pampered enough by being perfect, giving her Chrom would just be too unbelievable.

And Armthrift is pretty overrated. Chrom!Severa would also look terrible and forget wanting Aether.

I love how much attention this thread got within like hours of being posted XD

Anyway, I like Sumia with Chrom because they birth Pega-Pony Princess and it makes the most sense to me out of both their possible pairings other than Chrom with FeMU. I used to consider it canon but the drama CD made me reconsider that as they seem to really not want to make any pairings canon. Still my headcanon though.

Apparently, this is a polarizing pairing.

My sister absolutely detests the thought of any other woman besides her Avatar/OC touching Chrom, and therefore hates Sumia has a result. We literally had this conversation earlier today because I mentioned the "Lovebirds" video. I personally believe that Sumia had a crush on Chrom, but Chrom was too oblivious to notice - he seems like the type - and in time, she fell in love with someone else.

Is it just a thing for lords to fall in love with Pegasus knights?

One of my younger girlfriends had a MAJOR crush on Marth, she was so devastated when she found out he married Caeda. So I did a bit of research on Shadow Dragon, told my friend about the alternate ending if Caeda dies, and you can imagine then....EVERY time she played the game, Caeda dropped dead immediately. Fanfics ensued.

In regards to Sumia herself? Sorry, but...her character type+pegasus knight=to the bench/death march she goes.

One of my younger girlfriends had a MAJOR crush on Marth, she was so devastated when she found out he married Caeda. So I did a bit of research on Shadow Dragon, told my friend about the alternate ending if Caeda dies, and you can imagine then....EVERY time she played the game, Caeda dropped dead immediately. Fanfics ensued.

In regards to Sumia herself? Sorry, but...her character type+pegasus knight=to the bench/death march she goes.

Wow. Sounds like something my sister would do if she liked Marth.

And that last statement is exactly what she does.

I find it hilarious that people are getting so worked up about Chrom x Sumia (and all the Sumia hate surrounding it as well). I mean, yeah it looks like it is inteded to be canon and IS did drop the ball on their supports but really? I mean I pair Chrom with Olivia on my playthroughs for the sole reason of making Inigo a prince as House Ylisse deserves an interesting male heir (I find Chrom to be boring as all hell).

Edited by Zelos

But... Sumia is a good unit! D: Personally, if the Avatar did not exist, I might go for that pairing. Or toss Chrom with Olivia...

but either way, Sumia does not deserve to die... She has other pairings available, no matter how limited they are... and they might limit the other females...

But... Sumia is a good unit! D: Personally, if the Avatar did not exist, I might go for that pairing. Or toss Chrom with Olivia...

but either way, Sumia does not deserve to die... She has other pairings available, no matter how limited they are... and they might limit the other females...

She is a good unit, I give her that. She's not officially on my endgame team, but she's a marvelous pair-up partner for super-tank paladin Frederick.

Well, that's why I don't get in the way of an eleven-year-old and her ships. >_>

Edited by Vashiane

My sister absolutely detests the thought of any other woman besides her Avatar/OC touching Chrom, and therefore hates Sumia has a result.

Woohoohoo... literally the reason I have actually said "I wish this game was never localized" sometimes.

Woohoohoo... literally the reason I have actually said "I wish this game was never localized" sometimes.

Like I mentioned just above, she's eleven. So I just let her at it... even if sometimes I wonder what goes on in that head of hers.

Like I mentioned just above, she's eleven. So I just let her at it... even if sometimes I wonder what goes on in that head of hers.

Nononono. I meant that's okay, because she's still eleven. But I know of other people who are a lot older and supposed to be more mature.

Nononono. I meant that's okay, because she's still eleven. But I know of other people who are a lot older and supposed to be more mature.

Eh, that kinda stuff doesn't phase me. You just gotta consider the source and forget about it.

Oh, no it's fine. I know exactly what you're talking about though. I was talking to a girl in my neighborhood the other day - who's twenty-one, mind you - about the game and she suddenly goes into the long-winded rant about how much she hated Lissa for trying to approach Lon'qu in chapter 4. "Sinking her claws into him", she claimed. I sat the whole time literally thinking NOTHING except, "What the fuck is wrong with you."

LOL yah

Mahhh...well, I just sort of gave up on her after a couple maps. I never grind because I get too bored, but I'm sure she turns out good if you do.

Oh, no it's fine. I know exactly what you're talking about though. I was talking to a girl in my neighborhood the other day - who's twenty-one, mind you - about the game and she suddenly goes into the long-winded rant about how much she hated Lissa for trying to approach Lon'qu in chapter 4. "Sinking her claws into him", she claimed. I sat the whole time literally thinking NOTHING except, "What the fuck is wrong with you."

That's about as logical if I were to hate on Basilio for saving Olivia from the noble in her backstory.

"HE WANTS HER FOR HIMSELF".

"sinking her claws into him"? whoa there.