I love how this game supports ChromxSumia

"Turn my back one minute and you're married. The next? A baby!"

Lissa, I love you so much. You have no idea.

Exactly. The Dev Team Thinks Of Everything indeed. Of course, if you have Lissa marry certain characters before this, it doubles as hypocritical humor.

I like Lissa as well.

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The joke doesn't work in Japanese. It's "Charisma".

That's the last thing that would get Olivia to talk to you if you read the actual S Support.

... Ah...!

Exactly. The Dev Team Thinks Of Everything indeed. Of course, if you have Lissa marry certain characters before this, it doubles as hypocritical humor.

I like Lissa as well.

Oh, yeah. Got Lissa married to Donnel before I started chapter 11 once - the hypocritcal-ness of her statement was astounding. XD

... Ah...!

His face of "Charisma" to rally the soldiers during battle just pretty much scared her. xD

At least she admits that much during the S Support and how he's so different off the battlefield.

And how she admits that's how she felt on the other supports before the S, but now it was different.

...of course you never get to see this development until after you beat the game |D

Edited by shadowofchaos

His face of "Charisma" to rally the soldiers during battle just pretty much scared her. xD

At least she admits that much during the S Support and how he's so different off the battlefield.

And how she admits that's how she felt on the other supports before the S, but now it was different.

...of course you never get to see this development until after you beat the game |D

Wait. Where do you see this?

Because someone somewhere in the wide world of YouTube said that there were TWO Chrom/Olivia S-supports: one of them is the "flashback" S support. Which I completely do not understand.

Wait. Where do you see this?

Because someone somewhere in the wide world of YouTube said that there were TWO Chrom/Olivia S-supports: one of them is the "flashback" S support. Which I completely do not understand.

Supports:

"Flashback" Chapter 12 confession:

Oh! Yes, there's definitely a difference. So, the first one is the one you'd see in the support log, am I correct? And the second is naturally the flash-back. I never bothered to look at Chrom and Olivia's S conversation there, because I assumed it was the same.

Oh! Yes, there's definitely a difference. So, the first one is the one you'd see in the support log, am I correct? And the second is naturally the flash-back. I never bothered to look at Chrom and Olivia's S conversation there, because I assumed it was the same.

That's exactly what they addressed on localization. They added a completely new "flashback" with the dialogue changed... though the voice clips you can tell were literally copy paste.

That's exactly what they addressed on localization. They added a completely new "flashback" with the dialogue changed... though the voice clips you can tell were literally copy paste.

Well, that's certainly interesting. I love the little things about this game sometimes, they truly think of just about everything.

Except the possibility of enemy units falling off of cliffs, apparently. ; ]

But back on topic a bit, I wish Chrom HAD gotten some sort of post-chapter 11 scene with Olivia. Just, maybe, a conversation about her not returning to Regna Ferox and staying with him and the Shepherds to befriend, maybe allude to the fact that she may be developing feelings for him.

They completely spoiled Sumia with the scene she got.

Edited by Vashiane