if they were going to make a FE movie?

Blue Knight

Probably whichever world is the most popular. Although I sure as hell hope that nobody ever makes a Fire Emblem movie. Video game movies are universally horrible.

Probably whichever world is the most popular. Although I sure as hell hope that nobody ever makes a Fire Emblem movie. Video game movies are universally horrible.

well something has to break the chain. Besies what is the worst they can do?

I'd much rather be it an anime. I only hope if it ever happens, it won't be two episodes again. When you really think about it, it's almost Fire Emblem was meant to be an anime, just look at it's artstlye. If they do make an Elibe one, it'd be awesome, just as long as they don't make Lyn out as some Amazon rough woman. I'm still upset about Lyn's English voice.

I'd much rather be it an anime. I only hope if it ever happens, it won't be two episodes again. When you really think about it, it's almost Fire Emblem was meant to be an anime, just look at it's artstlye. If they do make an Elibe one, it'd be awesome, just as long as they don't make Lyn out as some Amazon rough woman. I'm still upset about Lyn's English voice.

Where did you hear Lyn's voice :huh:

Where did you hear Lyn's voice :huh:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl. In the American version, they gave her this deepish menacing voice, and she's 15 years old. (18 in the American version, but Brawl didn't take localization changes into account, hence Alondite being Ettard and Lyn being stated as 15) It made me want to cry. I heard her Japanese voice, which was just grand. You'd think Nintendo of America would at least try to find a fitting voice.

if you have already try Tales of symphonia: the animation, you may like a FE movies.

I'd say Tellius. I know why, but it's hard to put into words. Possibly because the plot of PoR and RD are most suited to a movie. Plus they're two of the most popular FE games.

I don't think we'll see a FE movie though. Especially even when Zelda and Metroid movies seem unlikely.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl. In the American version, they gave her this deepish menacing voice, and she's 15 years old. (18 in the American version, but Brawl didn't take localization changes into account, hence Alondite being Ettard and Lyn being stated as 15) It made me want to cry. I heard her Japanese voice, which was just grand. You'd think Nintendo of America would at least try to find a fitting voice.

Ohhhh I thought you meant in some other game because I never really paid attention to her voice. I thought the Alondite-Ettard thing was a typo I read it and I was like WTF. And the American version does state that she's 15 not 18 at least in my Brawl it does