Which character would you be for 24 hours?

Camilla

If you could be any Fire Emblem character for 24 hours, which character would you like to be?

How would you spend that 24 hours?

For me it is a tie between Sumia and Ilyana.

I'd pick Sumia because pegasus knights happen to be my favorite class, and Sumia happens to be my favorite pegasus knight/character in general.

If I had the chance to be her for a day I'd spend it flying around in the sky on a pegasus. Perhaps I'd throw a few javelins at practice dummies just for the experience as well.

I'd pick Ilyana because I like the thunder tomes the best, and I honestly would feel pretty bad ass if I could go around zapping things for a day.

I'd be Sylvia so I could walk around to people and be like "You ever seen a little girl with THESE?" Also then I'd be so good at dancing, I'd be able to pick up all of the chicks.

...Who are into other chicks.

Well, clearly I didn't think that through enough.

Either a scholarly dark mage like Canas or Knoll so I could take notes (to give to myself later) on how elder magic works, or a pirate so I could walk on water. would've said or maybe a wyvern rider, but that would be forgetting my vertigo, and it would probably be really rude to spaz out midflight and get my host's earthly vessel destroyed

Edited by Rehab

Henry so I can understand what it's like to be a sado-masochist who cracks amazing puns all day every day while having that smile plastered onto my face.

I must know how he does it

Also so I can throw fireballs at people and rip arms off