Fire Emblem 6: Anniversary Mug Request Topic

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I'd whip one up too. Practice my spritan skillz.

8oTNBCe.png

I hope I win.

Edited by Arch

Posted (edited) · Hidden by eCut, May 23, 2013 - Spam
Hidden by eCut, May 23, 2013 - Spam

Omgz Arch, you totally will! That's like, amazing. :<

My response to your critique:

1. I measured the face to Sue's existing portrait. It's the same.

2. I could probably let the body out a couple of pixels. But then people would start saying the head is too small.

3. I'll look into that. Can't promise I can fix it because Sue's eyes use the same colors as her hair, which is dark green.

4. The hairstyle is the same as the original. It's just that the original's looked like she used way too much hairspray. and it spiked out.

5. Agree to disagree on that.

6. MAXIMUM DEFLECTION!!!!!!!!

Edited by Arch

It says the title sums it up, but I feel out of the loop. Are these just going to be peoples renditions of FE6 mugs, or are they supposed to be younger/older?

Some should probably be younger(Like Zealot who is in his 30's but looks in his 50's), but yes, I'm trying to get improved mugs.

*stares at compilation sheet*

*looks at Roy*

*looks at Al*

...So, what exactly are you looking for? Just a restyle of everything to make it look different? Touchup work on official mugs? Mad racing to beautify personal favorites? Competition for best Sue?

2Yybx.png

My take on Sue~ o 3o

Nice. I approve and withdraw my submission.

I figured I'd whip one up too. Practice my spritan skillz.

8oTNBCe.png

I hope I win.

Suuuure you did.

Edited by eCut
Editing out unnecessary stuff.

Posted · Hidden by eCut, May 23, 2013 - Spam, does not contribute.
Hidden by eCut, May 23, 2013 - Spam, does not contribute.

I'm thinking of three of George Carlin's "Seven Dirty Words" right now in regard to you. I don't even know why I bother. Even if you guys seriously wanted to help me, you don't even try not to sound like a pack of smarmy two-faced jerks.

I'm going to guess "cocksucker," "motherfucker," and "cunt." Nevermind that those words all contradict one another, because I'm 110% sure that I fuck more women and have touched actual tits, so a pleasant shit snd a piss to you, sire.

Oops. I used all seven "dirty words."

Anyways, we people wanted to help you for years, and you always bunker down and deflect opinions that conflict with your views. So, the only real useful thing I can do is be a smarmy two-faced jerk.

@KoT

I've made a Hanon mug for you like I said :)

(It is an edit of my old Sue, but has different facial features and revamped clothing)

She is meant to be ghost-like:

post-3498-0-24322300-1369339486.png

raiform.png

New Raigh/Rei/Ray

I was trying to make him look a lil' more unique and give him a more... scholarly(?) look. Was trying to venture away from the stereotypical shaman outfit.

P.S. I'm not very good with minimugs, so I was just gonna reuse the fe6 one. Dunno if someone wants to make a new one instead.

I've already tested for insertability, and it works fine.

Edited by Aviv

Well this is a little embarassing. Because of a mixup, the Percival sprite I posted was actually an old version. I had a more tweaked variant, already sheeted and formatted. Lol.

PercivalFormat_zps6278cbee.png

Has face edits to improve the shape and look more like the official artwork.

Hair was also worked down to three colors and tweaked.

So if you want to use it, feel free. If not, I understand.

raiform.png

New Raigh/Rei/Ray

I was trying to make him look a lil' more unique and give him a more... scholarly(?) look. Was trying to venture away from the stereotypical shaman outfit.

P.S. I'm not very good with minimugs, so I was just gonna reuse the fe6 one. Dunno if someone wants to make a new one instead.

I've already tested for insertability, and it works fine.

head's a bit squished and the colors are FE8, but other than that it seems fine to me.

With a couple edits, I think this would be a good look for Hanon actually.

again, Hanon is not a young girl, she's a grown woman.

Well this is a little embarassing. Because of a mixup, the Percival sprite I posted was actually an old version. I had a more tweaked variant, already sheeted and formatted. Lol.

PercivalFormat_zps6278cbee.png

Has face edits to improve the shape and look more like the official artwork.

Hair was also worked down to three colors and tweaked.

So if you want to use it, feel free. If not, I understand.

twerks for me

Anyone mind if I call dibs on Lance and Alen?

I do, I'd rather get the priority mugs done first.