Fire Emblem 6: Anniversary

Chocolate Kitty

77 members have voted

1. 1. Read the post on the last page, what's your opinion?

• I LOVE IT!!!!! :D
    • It sounds interesting enough, why not.
    • Meh, idk, no opinion at this point.
    • I'm not really a fan, but I'll see where it goes I guess.
    • I HATE IT!!!!! D:<

Fire Emblem 6 Anniversary

Now, I know what you're thinking. "Oh god, ANOTHER FE6 hack, god damn it, why!?!?!??!!?" Firstly, this isn't a hack of FE6, but rather a hack of FE7. Secondly, this isn't just "hurr durr remake fe6 with fe7's engine", there are a lot of new features and references introduced which should make this a game worth playing. For example, Fire Emblem: Sword of Champions is not only being referenced, but is actually a part of the storyline now. As well as a few things related to Elibian Nights canon, but don't expect everything you saw there to be present here.
[spoiler=Screenshots]
Showcase1.png
Showcase2.png
Showcase3.png

Showcase4.png

Showcase5.png

Showcase6.png

Showcase7.png

Popular Q&A:
Q: Are you ripping off of SuperLuigi?

A: Yes No, I've had an idea to re-make FE6 ever since I played the game, but never felt like actually putting any effort into it. I actually started off hacking fe6, but that sort of doesn't work at all... :x

Q: How many playable characters are there now?

A: I'd rather not give the exact number, but a few more than the official Fire Emblem: Sealed Sword.

Q: What the hell is with these names?

A: Nothing really. You may have your name complaints, but don't expect any of them to affect my decisions.

Q: What's Fire Emblem: Sword of Champions and why add it in?

A:It's a manga that takes place during the events of FE6, starring Al(that guy who weilds the odd sword you get in FE6).

Q: What's going to happen to League of Champions?

A: Absolutely nothing, this is my side project that will become a main focus after LoC is completed. The main reason for starting early is because of a enormous lack of mugs makes releasing any more patches for LoC seem incomplete and unprofessional.

On hiatus.

Q: What's with the name?

A: I'm not sure, I just thought it fit.

Q: When is the first patch going to be released?

A: After chapter 8 is completed.

Q: I only play FE6 on hardmode, this is lame!

A: There actually is a hard mode, which is actually designed to be harder. Not just raise the level and stats of random enemies and bosses.

Q: Do you like my shirt?

A: It's all right I suppose. Take it off.

Here's how you can help! I think.
[spoiler=Compilation Sheet]
Sheet.png

[spoiler=Sprite Requests]
Ordered by preference:
FE8 Ranger w/ Lance -
GabrielKnight

Al Unpromoted -
Tina Cleric -

Al Promoted -
Tina Bishop -
Roy Promoted -

[spoiler=Links]
dA Link - Maps will be posted here
Changelog - Will be updated at some point to actually link to something

Poll needs to go die ^

ModEdit:
Poll went dead. o 3o

Edited by Kitty of Time

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn kitty. I never played FE6, so maybe I'll play this instead just cause. i could lend a hand if you want

:o shameful

no not really, fe6 is really hard to actually play through imo most of the time

Any help is nice I suppose o 3o

Looks cool, but I'm not sure why changing the names was necessary.

Because some of the names were just plain stupid. Like Oujay, what the hell is that, that's not even a name. And Lugh is screaming Lou. Miledy is Melody, etc. Rutoga is actually the official name(Check Super Smash Brothers Brawl).

It's not like I went and made Roy Roland and Igrene Wanda.

*Gasp*

He dropped a name for Roy's mother.

Inb4 pairing holy war.

Heh heh heh...

Right, I should probably finish the complimation sheet and post it.

Edited by Kitty of Time

Because some of the names were just plain stupid. Like Oujay, what the hell is that, that's not even a name. And Lugh is screaming Lou. Miledy is Melody, etc. Rutoga is actually the official name(Check Super Smash Brothers Brawl).

But it's not Oujay, it's Ogier...

It's your choice to change it or not (name changes are fine imo unless it's fucking serlis), but I believe it was intended to be Lugh and Lleu, in typical FE mythology-referencing fashion.

Edited by Constable Reggie

Lugh is an actual name as well, but whatever.

Melody is so much better.

You should totally name Igrene Wanda.

Anyway, looks interesting. I'm guessing you're planning on having objectives besides sieze?

Edited by bottlegnomes

*Gasp*

He dropped a name for Roy's mother.

Inb4 pairing holy war.

I think that Ninian is more or less accepted by everyone.

Now, I'm waiting for Lilina's Mother... (And Sue, maybe...).

Also, would Marth Lyn be in the game ?

...Anyway,gould luck for this project. It looks interresting...

Also, would the Sword of Champions characters will have their official manga stats ?

Edited by TendaSlime

Lugh is an actual name as well, but whatever.

Melody is so much better.

You should totally name Igrene Wanda.

Anyway, looks interesting. I'm guessing you're planning on having objectives besides sieze?

Yarly

Oh hai, isn't that the recolour of Marcus I made? :o

Neato, didn't know you were actually using it. xD

I def said so D<

I think that Ninian is more or less accepted by everyone.

Now, I'm waiting for Lilina's Mother... (And Sue, maybe...).

Also, would Marth Lyn be in the game ?

...Anyway,gould luck for this project. It looks interresting...

Also, would the Sword of Champions characters will have their official manga stats ?

Have fun with the guessing games o 3o

Yeah sort of, to an extent.

Lyn... sure.

Kilmar better be in here as an isles option :P

Along with Danan, Zeed, Jemmie, Celdia, and Tiena could appear.

Mahgough and Audamorze could be bosses and stuff.

You forgot Warren D<

And I think you misunderstood, the two stories are being meshed together(meaning he's not an option, he's a requirement, as are the rest of the people in that spoiler).

As for the western isles, they're actually being re-written entirely.

Edited by Kitty of Time

Looks very nice, though I must ask, since you're trying to keep it align with both Elibian Knights and the other hack of which I haven't played (I shall get around to it, I hadn't heard of it before, until now!), would that mean you aren't trying to stay true to the original game, but rather the hacks, right? If so, I should finish FE6 first then play since it's not a rehash, but rather an "alternate route" type of thing based on the two above hacks you mentioned.

Alright? ALRIGHT?!? My t-shirt is fucking beautiful, fuck you.

Been sad ever since SL's remake disappeared, glad this is happening. FE6 was wildly underwhelming, so having a canon continuation of Immortal Sword ,Blazing Sword, and Elibian Nights that's actually good is stoking.

Ha, no.

Well it does lend itself better to the storyline if you make Roy part-dragon, you have to admit. Sometimes you've just gotta look at it from the perspective of what works/has more evidence behind it over personal preference.

EliFiora forever

Ha, no.

She is more or less cannon...

Though Lyn/Hector is as cannon as Ninian/Eliwood, and it's far less accepted... I will guess Fiorina, but will still hope for Farina...

Anyway, I won't derail this post anymore. This look nice...

Edited by TendaSlime

If this gets finished, I'll never need to actually play FE6. I've always wanted to but GODDAMN THE GAME IS SO BORING ASDDFFF. The story is not that great either because some translation parts just seemed, off... I dunno, but a redux with FE7's engine sounds pretty awesome.

Are you planning to recreate each chapter exactly, then expand the gameplay from there, or is every chapter new?

Looks very nice, though I must ask, since you're trying to keep it align with both Elibian Nights and the other hack of which I haven't played (I shall get around to it, I hadn't heard of it before, until now!), would that mean you aren't trying to stay true to the original game, but rather the hacks, right? If so, I should finish FE6 first then play since it's not a rehash, but rather an "alternate route" type of thing based on the two above hacks you mentioned.

I'm not staying 100% true to either EN nor Immortal Sword canon(I don't even know that much about it because yeto is a ghost), but for the most part things should make sense with both of them.

Alright? ALRIGHT?!? My t-shirt is fucking beautiful, fuck you.

Been sad ever since SL's remake disappeared, glad this is happening. FE6 was wildly underwhelming, so having a canon continuation of Immortal Sword ,Blazing Sword, and Elibian Nights that's actually good is stoking.

I thought as much as well, so coolio. o 3o

If this gets finished, I'll never need to actually play FE6. I've always wanted to but GODDAMN THE GAME IS SO BORING ASDDFFF. The story is not that great either because some translation parts just seemed, off... I dunno, but a redux with FE7's engine sounds pretty awesome.

Are you planning to recreate each chapter exactly, then expand the gameplay from there, or is every chapter new?

Sad, but true, the dialogue is stale as all hell in parts.

Pretty much a mix of the two. A lot of the earlier chapters are recreated with expansions, but there are a lot of brand new chapters planned to replace the old ones. An example being chapter 5(which will be posted later).

@Shipping war

this is fun to watch :D