New Nintendo Direct tomorrow!

Anacybele

That's right guys, we've got another one coming up already! Nintendo just posted about it on Facebook roughly an hour ago. They say we're going to see stuff on 3DS and Wii U games for "fall and onward" before the start of E3.

Could we finally see more about SMT x FE? I hope so! I'd also like to see more footage on the new Zelda: A Link to the Past sequel. :D

The "fall and onward" thing, however, means we won't be seeing games like Animal Crossing or other titles coming out over the rest of spring or summer, so don't get your hopes up for those. It makes sense anyway, given that they're coming out soon and already had their showcases.

Show Times

Pacific: 7AM

Mountain: 8AM

Central: 9AM

Eastern: 10AM

UK: 3PM

Germany: 4PM

Edited by Anacybele

They'll likely be revealing more of already announced titles, like the Wonderful 101 and SMT x FE. I really hope they announce more about SMT x FE since they barely showed or mentioned much.

SSB4 news isn't likely, though they'll definitely have something to share before or by June 11. And I'm guessing Miyamoto's new IP and Retro Studios secret project won't be revealed for tomorrow.

I wonder if Mario Kart Wii U and 3D Mario Wii U will be shown for tomorrow's direct. They did say both would be available by the end of the year.

Those 2 different central times zones are more frequently referred to as "Central" and "Mountain", but do what ya do.

Oh okay, I'll refer to one as Mountain then. Good idea. XD

Randoman: Yeah. you're probably right. For once though, I'm glad I work the evening shift!

EDIT: Decided to add a couple European timezones too, since I know them from having lived there.

Edited by Anacybele

Maybe they'll hint at what we'll see at E3, or announce some of the games here to a lesser extent (concept art, or just mentions.)

Nintendo has said that the games appearing are releasing this summer, so there is no way either X or SMT X FE will be there. Most likely to be shown are Game & Wario, New Super Luigi U, The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Wii Fit U, and Wii Party U.

Nintendo has said that the games appearing are releasing this summer, so there is no way either X or SMT X FE will be there. Most likely to be shown are Game & Wario, New Super Luigi U, The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Wii Fit U, and Wii Party U.

No, they said the games appearing are releasing in fall and onward. Didn't you read what I said? I took the words straight off the Facebook post.

EDIT: Actually wait, it looks like we're both right. My bad. XD

Edited by Anacybele

The fall and onward games will be shown in June. I'm fairly sure that SMT X FE and X will be shown then. Tomorrow's Nintendo Direct is about all games coming before fall. Here is what Japan has coming, North America is the same, except for the addition of Game & Wario.

A1hHRNw.png

The fall and onward games will be shown in June. I'm fairly sure that SMT X FE and X will be shown then. Tomorrow's Nintendo Direct is about all games coming before fall. Here is what Japan has coming, North America is the same, except for the addition of Game & Wario.

A1hHRNw.png

And where does it state the bolded? I just see "we will discuss fall and onward games before E3" not "we will discuss fall and onward games later, not in this Direct."

And where does it state the bolded? I just see "we will discuss fall and onward games before E3" not "we will discuss fall and onward games later, not in this Direct."

Here and here. Different Nintendo Directs for different periods.

I just realized that now while watching the actual Direct. Nintendo, fix your damn wording next time. I was really disappointed.

But then again, some of this was still pleasing to me. Playable Nabbit in New Super Luigi U sounds cool! And then Best Buy's gonna let us play demos of unreleased titles?! SWEET!

I think, if anything, the most interesting bits of information have been these (for those that missed it):

1. New Super Luigi U has a release date of August 25th. It will be available on both the eShop for $19.99, and as a retail release for $29.99.
  2. The ports of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons will be released on June 30th in the 3DS eShop. They will be discounted at $4.99 each for the first three weeks, then will be sold at $5.99 each afterward.
  3. A new Sonic game was unveiled. It is titled "Sonic: Lost World," and is said to be Nintendo-exclusive release, available for both Wii U and 3DS. WHEN it will be available, however, is unknown.
  4. The Wonderful 101 now has a concrete release date on the Wii U: September 15th.
  5. Another "Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics" is coming to the Wii U. It's said to take place in the area where the 2014 Winter Olympics are to take place, and feature levels similar in structure to those found in Mario Kart or Sonic Adventure.

That's about it, really.

WOOOO!!! Pikmin 3 comes out July 26!!!! ........too bad I'm too poor at the moment to get a Wii U......

And sadly no news on Pokemon X/Y....

Well, SL, Pokemon usually has its own separate presentations. Hell, it got its very own Direct at the beginning of the year. But I have no doubt will see some stuff come E3. :)

Karaszure: What about the Best Buy thing? Surely being able to play E3 demos at Best Buy is awesome!

Edited by Anacybele

A new Sonic game was unveiled. It is titled "Sonic: Lost World," and is said to be Nintendo-exclusive release, available for both Wii U and 3DS. WHEN it will be available, however, is unknown.

Huzzah. I guess Sega felt after Generations was PS3/360/Steam. They had to give Nintendo an HD deal after the Wii U came out [yes I'm aware the 3DS got a version of Generations too but not a super duper HD console release haha]. Lost World eh? I wonder if its related to the Sonic Adventure titles in any way considering "Lost World" was one of the stages in Sonic Adventure 1

Does this mean Pokemon X and Y will get a spot at E3? Or maybe nothing at all? When is the Genesect movie gonna be released BTW? I was kind of disappointed, some of the Pikmin info sad interesting, and the new Sonic caught my eye, but that's it.

The new Sonic game sounds nice, being a new Action-Adventure game. Will have to look out for more news on it.

Everything else to me was average I guess? Not an awful lot to get excited about.

In my opinion, the biggest and best news was the fact that the E3 demos will also be playable in Best Buy. While I do not live in America, I think it is brilliant move by Nintendo as I hope it will lure in more Wii U owners and give the console a much bigger install base.

I love the lime colour used on the New Super Luigi U box. Looks amazing. I have a feeling that I could become collectible some time in the future.

They better impress me with some big titles at E3. Where the heck is my damn Metroid I've been waiting for? Seriously, I'm a big Metroid fan. The Prime games are among my favourites of all time. They are, in my opinion, near perfect examples of how to craft a brilliant single player game.

Been watching E3 after E3 hoping that Metroid will come up but to no avail :(

Other M is horrible and didn't happen. Trilogy is a repackage of 3 games. That means that our last Metroid game was 2007 :(

pls nintendo pls maek it hapen

They better impress me with some big titles at E3. Where the heck is my damn Metroid I've been waiting for? Seriously, I'm a big Metroid fan. The Prime games are among my favourites of all time. They are, in my opinion, near perfect examples of how to craft a brilliant single player game.

Been watching E3 after E3 hoping that Metroid will come up but to no avail :(

I've been waiting for a new star fox personally [3DS remake of 64 which is already a remake of SNES does not count in the slightest]

Other M is horrible and didn't happen.

To be honest, I liked Other M. It wasn't the best, but hell, I really enjoyed it quite a bit. I love the Metroid series, too(Although Hunters does kind of...grate on me for some reason. Maybe it's the controls.), and I really want a sequel to Fusion.

Metroid Pinball gets no love, nope. Also, I'm physically shaking my head 'no' at all of you. Not one of you said anything about Tails' Adventure being avalible for the eShop down. What's wrong with all of you? Also, I hope Tails is playable in that new Sonic game. Oh, and I'm caring about Pikmin 3 now.