NA DLC Now up

Loving these Future DLCs. I'm crying right there with you Brady.

Not loving troll reinforcements. My meh team on my second file was doing pretty well until that army of Generals/Snipers/flying units spawned in the northwest ._.

Yeah I got troll-reinforcement'd too. Was nearly done with the map when a bunch of generals and snipers spawned on top of my Lissa and killed her. :/

Aside from that though, it seems significantly easier to keep these guys alive than the NPCs in The Future Past 1.

Just for elaboration's sake for other readers, since it seems to be a common problem...

Groups of fliers spawn in the northwest corner of the map pretty much every turn as far as I can tell; these will tend to ignore your units in favor of moving toward the NPCs. Somewhere around turn 7 or 8 (after Brady and Yarne have probably left the map) a group of multiple snipers and generals appears from the left side around midway up the map, which is where you're likely to have a bunch of units; they can pretty easily gang up on and kill any squishy you happen to have in that area, so be careful about your unit placement around that time.

Dunno if more spawn after that one turn, since I lost two units to them and reset.

My god, I don't want to imagine how the reinforcements are like in Lunatic and above... Well, and Hard too...

but I do kinda agree that it was easier to keep the children alive here than in FoD1. Though that might be because (besides playing on Normal) I rushed on a flier to the top and middle... Man, this map pretty much needs a flier too... or two.

For reinforcements spawning after that giant group, I...don't know really. Forgot too, because that really made me go "WTF." And then I already triggered the boss on my Avatar (with Chrom).

Edited by Shirley

It's pretty tough on Lunatic. I had to go back and slap Limit Breaker on Gregor so he would be able to double everything. Even then, I had to race to Owain and Inigo before those Wyvern Lords did after Brady/Yarne evacuate.

It's definitely a challenge, money well spent.

As we would all expect, The Future Past 2 is now available for $3.00.

EDIT: On the SpotPass side, we now got Armads and it'll go just perfectly with the other 3 Armads I already have.

How do you get multiple super-awesome weapons like that? Is it the Infinite Regalia DLC? I haven't actually opened the chests in that one, only beat the bosses... It was too hard for me, I'm still training for it.

I still have to play the first FP DLC...

How do you get multiple super-awesome weapons like that? Is it the Infinite Regalia DLC? I haven't actually opened the chests in that one, only beat the bosses... It was too hard for me, I'm still training for it.

I still have to play the first FP DLC...

Yup, got them through Infinite Regalia. Pretty much the only way to get that many of the legendary weapons. One weapon I still haven't gotten yet from that is Forseti, which is something I want to get.

Yup, got them through Infinite Regalia. Pretty much the only way to get that many of the legendary weapons. One weapon I still haven't gotten yet from that is Forseti, which is something I want to get.

All right then, it is official. I must train super hard to get my units strong enough for Infinite Regalia so I can get those awesome weapons.

Finally beat the Future Past 2 without killing Female Morgan. Her conversation with the Avatar is the exact same as Male Morgan's with the Female Avatar, but w/e. Since that's out of the way, time to train the loving hell out Laurent, Severa, Gerome, and Lucina's parents. (Chrom is the only one that's all green and good to go D:)

Finally beat the Future Past 2 without killing Female Morgan. Her conversation with the Avatar is the exact same as Male Morgan's with the Female Avatar, but w/e. Since that's out of the way, time to train the loving hell out Laurent, Severa, Gerome, and Lucina's parents. (Chrom is the only one that's all green and good to go D:)

oh that reminds me

I wonder if god Lucina+god Severa can clear out a decent chunk of the map on their own

Uhh... isn't that one of the Spotpass item weapons? Or am I just remembering the Japanese version? I don't recall differences in Spotpass content between versions >_>;

Forseti (and the Book of Naga) will be available on Spotpass. They just aren't yet.

Forseti will be available in four weeks (after Nidhogg) and Book of Naga four weeks after that (after the Double Bow.)

At the time it was released, many IR weapons were limited to that map, and some still are, but ultimately, they'll all be released otherwise in all versions, like they were in the Japanese version.

Not that they're all convenient. You need Double Duel to get Hauteclere and Excalibur, and Excalibur requires you to take on... that.

IMO, the hard part is to get Limit Breaker first.

Infinite R is easy when you can just buy buffed spotPass team and/or buy dragonstone+ for Nowi/Nah/Tiki/Morgan(if she's manakete).

Grinding for money is even easier when you just 'Auto' all the way until you have like 200k.