Lunatic mode is just too easy

Miatt

Yes, someone can say I'm a troll, but no.

When I've started the first chapters, I've thought this will be difficult. But, when Your avatar is trained enough(around chapter 7), he can finish chapters alone.

And with the galeforce and lifetaker, all the chapters will be easy. Only the last one was difficult, but less than the first. So , I think you have a problem IS, because it's not normal to win with only one caracter who kill evryone on the map.

So yeah, it's finaly too easy.

Yes, someone can say I'm a troll, but no.

When I've started the first chapters, I've thought this will be difficult. But, when Your avatar is trained enough(around chapter 7), he can finish chapters alone.

And with the galeforce and lifetaker, all the chapters will be easy. Only the last one was difficult, but less than the first. So , I think you have a problem IS, because it's not normal to win with only one caracter who kill evryone on the map.

So yeah, it's finaly too easy.

Well... to the bolded parts, that requires A LOT of training though... I mean, I don't know how much you grinded, but you must have grinded a crapton to get both Galeforce and Lifetaker regardless where you are. You're pretty much tossing out every other units because that's at least two Second Seals and two Master Seals used on one unit... or did you use the Avatar Logbook?

Edited by Shirley

Yeah, after getting rolling a bit, FeMU paired with Chrom can roll just about anything. My first playthrough was a no grind, no Nostanking Lunatic run that ended up like this simply by chance. I was trying to use a larger army and I was actually trying to feed kills to Chrom. By FeMU just kept being the safer option time and again and eventually she became an unstoppable juggernaut. It's for that reason that I maintain Veteran is one of the most powerful things in the game.

That's like saying H5 is too easy because I used warp. Or FE8 is too easy because I used seth. Or FE12 Lunatic is too easy because I used Knight!MU. Or saying any FE is easy because I arena abused.

Wait, lemmie guess. You chose Lunatic/Casual (i would) and then you really got your ass spanked up until chapter 5 and then did a lot of grinding for hours and hours and got your guys super awesome and then roflstomped the rest of the game.

If thats the case, of course its gonna be a lot less hard than you imagined.

Fire Emblem games have not traditionally been very difficult. Lunatic is easy if you are familiar with the mechanics and take advantage of the broken options; the higher emphasis on enemy-phase combat in this game, combined with the sky-high stat caps, favors small teams of super-unit(s) to a much larger extent than previous games did. This also has the side effect of making high-level skills (like Galeforce) easy to obtain if you're playing at a leisurely pace.

Lunatic is not inherently easy at all. Enemies level up at a fast pace, sometimes faster than your own army, and get skills and impossible forges. Awakening just lends itself to becoming easier the more you learn how to take advantage of its mechanics, pretty similar to the rest of the games in the series. On any FE game the hardest difficulties will almost definitely be quite difficult with only a run or two's knowledge of easier difficulties. It's when you know how to break it that it becomes easy, but the same can be said of any similar game and almost any game at all depending on the context.

I do not agree that Lunatic mode is easy, but I do agree that there are some broken mechanics in the game that can potentially make it easier than it should be.

I wish people would speak more objectively when talking about the difficulty of the games, rather than making it seem as some kind of boast/show-off (not necessarily saying it's your case, at least you bothered giving an actual explanation).

He does have a point on using what the game throws at you, wether it's DLC, Renown, Anna shops, etc. It's there. Although players that would rather play the game rather strategicly without relying on things like grinding/abusing or anything time-consuming like that, but going straight to the point at a briskier pace.