What are the growths of Lucy with a generic mother?

So far, I've had Chrom marry the generic maiden...and that means that I usually get crappy Lucies.

She tends to get hideous level-ups, I really wonder if her growths are as bad as the luck I've had with her.

This is actually something ive pondered as well, but i figured her growths are completely unaffected due to having Generic Maiden as a mum. So shes basically at her base growths? /shrug

Well, we really have no way to see until we get access to the ROM and/or the memory. xD

I'd imagine though, it's the same as Future of Despair/Future Past 3's Lucina if you're still before Chapter 12. xD

Well, we really have no way to see until we get access to the ROM and/or the memory. xD

I'd imagine though, it's the same as Future of Despair/Future Past 3's Lucina if you're still before Chapter 12. xD

this is growths, not bases

I guess the question is whether the growths are (Chrom+Lucina)/2 or (Chrom+Lucina+nothing)/3

Maiden might well have her own set of personal growths. Probably wouldn't be very good though.

But even if she doesn't, Lucina's growths will still be... not too horrific. About 70-72% of a normal characters (Chrom's growths + base growths + class growths). Bad, but she'd still be at least usable.