HM 49 turns

Chiki

Does putting a promoted unit back to level 1 get you extra exp?

Assuming the stored? internal? LVs are the same, a LV 1 unit will gain more Exp than a LV 2-19 unit. So yes.

EXP growth will slow down for promoted units (not so for unpromoted), as they suffer from a pretty sizable tax to their cumulative level. I don't think it should matter too much in this case, but unless you're itching for an extra Lv 5 skill, it shouldn't hurt to wait until hitting Lv 20 Dark Flier for the reclass.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been almost 12 hours and the swordmaster is blocking the Rescue shop. I had a General just before too. I have the worst luck. T_T Someone tell me how to get rid of these bastards. Getting a Spotpass team to spawn there as well doesn't work.

It's been almost 12 hours and the swordmaster is blocking the Rescue shop. I had a General just before too. I have the worst luck. T_T Someone tell me how to get rid of these bastards. Getting a Spotpass team to spawn there as well doesn't work.

if you don't need the money you could just hire someone from the logbook and clear them out

Yes its 30 Wexp. I said you can get 28 in the 6 Chapters and then the final 2 Wexp on turn 1 of Chapter 23.

And if its 2 Wexp per round of combat that means you can easily get 6 on every map and possibly 8 on some of them.

By 2 WEXP per round of combat, I mean that if Morgan doubles an enemy and swings twice, he will get 2 WEXP total; if he doesn't double an enemy and swings once, he will still get 2 WEXP total. I haven't tested this carefully, but that's what the SF calculations page suggests.

Morgan got 4 kills in Chapter 18, 2 in 17 and 3 in 19. Pairing him up with Mio would only give him.. one kill per chapter (Mio needs boss exp so she won't be a liability in 23 and 24).

Chapter 19: 1 turn

Easily the most pathetic villain in all of FE. Sumia Rally Moves everyone. Libra moved Mio so she could reach the boss. Thanks to Redwall's suggestion, I no longer had to worry about Morgan's axe hits getting him wexp as I could just kill everyone with him and Lucina. Ricken Rescued Olivia so she would be able to reach Morgan after Galeforce. Morgan gets to level 10 so he promotes. Morgan also got a B support with Lucina, which is good.

Mio, level 17:

HP: 37
Str: 29
Mag: 31
Skl: 27
Spd: 40 + 2
Luk: 25
Def: 18
Res: 18
Morgan, level 1:

HP: 47
Str: 31 + 2
Mag: 18
Skill: 26
Spd: 34
Luk: 24
Def: 19
Res: 17

34 speed, not 24. Fixed.

Chapter 20:

My strategy here was a little complicated. It's made worse by the fact that Cervantes activates Pavise for every hit because of my innate bad luck. I wanted to kill Cervantes for his Dracoshield, so I had Rally Moved Cherche carrying Frederick(for 10 move) go to the east of Cervantes and attacked with the Hammer. Gaius paired with Olivia, Henry with Mio and Lucina with Morgan. All got Rally moved by Sumia. Libra Rescued Mio, got Danced by Olivia, and Libra Rescued Mio again. After killing Cervantes with Morgan (and Lucina), he went to go murder a hero blocking the way to Walmart. Walmart got owned by Mio with Celica's Gale.

Mio, level 18:

HP: 37
Str: 30
Mag: 32
Spd: 40 + 2
Luk: 26
Def: 18
Morgan, level 2:

HP: 48
Str: 31 + 2
Mag: 18
Spd: 35
Def: 20

Chapter 21: 1 turn

Morgan pairs up with Mio, Gaius with Olivia, Libra with Cherche, Chrom with Sumia. Sumia Rally Moves all. Libra moves 7 tiles to Rescue Mio, and Olivia Dances. Morgan and Mio then go on a quest to kill Algol with 2 Galeforces. I think Morgan has 4 wexp left to D axes.

Mio, level 19:

HP: 38
Mag: 33
Spd: 41 + 2
Luk: 27
Def: 19
Morgan, level 3:

HP: 49
Str: 32 + 2
Mag: 19
Skl : 28
Spd: 36
Res: 19
Edited by Chiki

23 looks really hard because Mio needs exactly one more move to reach the boss. I don't know what I'm going to do. It seems like the best thing to do is to have Chrom drop Mio where Validar can attack, but that isn't preferable. Chrom might die on the EP.

Chapter 22: 1 turn

The enemies in this map are tough as hell. I barely got the Valflame. I had to use Cordelia to get chip damage on the assassin with a Brave Sword. Morgan got D axes and Deliverer though so it's alright. Ricken and Libra were used to give my Morgan and Mio extra range respectively.

Morgan, level 5:

HP: 51
Str: 34 + 2
Mag: 19
Skl: 29
Spd: 38
Luk: 27
Def: 21
Res: 19
Edited by Chiki

Chapter 23: 3 turns

Easier than I expected, because Veteran Morgan was able to get A LOT of levels in this chapter. Chrom paired up with Mio, went full move, then switched and dropped Mio in order to attack Validar on the enemy phase. Morgan lured as many enemies as he could with max forged Hand Axes. Killing Validar was tough, but made possible with a forged Celica's Gale. Basilio and Flavia actually got a couple kills that were necessary.

Mio, level 20:

HP: 38
Mag: 33
Skl: 28
Spd: 42 + 2
Luk: 28
Morgan, level 16:

HP: 61
Str: 40
Mag: 20
Skl: 39
Spd: 45
Luk: 36
Def: 22
Res: 23

Chapter 24: 2 turns

Sumia and Cordelia paired up with Basilio and Flavia respectively to the north. To the east, Lucina and Chrom paired up with Morgan and Mio respectively. Mio went southeast after killing someone into a magic spot, while Morgan went northeast. Next turn, Mio went into another magic spot to lure every enemy except a couple (including the boss) while Morgan weakened a wyvern lord.

Morgan, level 17:

HP: 62
Str: 41 (capped)
Skl: 39
Spd: 45

Chapter 25: 1 turn

Too easy. Morgan and Lucina with her 1 use of Noble Rapier killed Aversa. Mio got a Levin Sword to sell because I'm dirt poor after all these tome and Hand Axe forges.

Morgan, level 18:

HP: 63
Str: 41
Skl: 40
Spd: 46

Endgame: 1 turn

Morgan 1 rounded Grima with 2 max forged Killer Axe crits and a Rally Strength and pair up from Basilio. I was lucky.

Video coming shortly.

Edited by Chiki

And the playthrough is over.

Frederick: 6 wins

Sumia: 80 wins

Sully: 1 win

Stahl: 2 wins

Miriel: 3 wins

Kellam: 2 wins

Lon'qu: 9 wins

Ricken: 11 wins

Panne: 1 win

Cordelia: 29 wins

Nowi: 1 win

Libra: 1 win

Cherche: 1 win

Say'ri: 1 win

Basilio: 4 wins

Flavia: 1 win

Lucina: 1 win

Morgan: 53 wins

Mio: 164 wins

Chrom: 4 wins

Top 5:

1. Mio: 164 wins

2. Sumia: 80 wins

3. Morgan: 53 wins

4. Cordelia: 29 wins

5. Lon'qu: 9 wins (more than Frederick lol)

The rest have 0 wins. No one died... unless you count my killing Tharja with Sumia.

Edited by Chiki