Fire Emblem Hack: Path of Galeforce

Did you know the first twelve games in the Galeforce Emblem series have a critical lack of Galeforce? I intend to change all that.

List of changes:

- Marcia and Jill now have the Galeforce skill.

- BEXP is now directly funnelled into them. A slider in the menu options can help you control how much goes to Marcia and how much goes to Jill.

- Mia is now a level 1 swordmaster, and leaves your party in chapter 10.

- A few villages are changed to give bad players hints on how to use Galeforce.

- If you take more than 6 minutes 40 seconds to complete a playthrough, your save file is erased and your Gamecube disc is crushed. Don't worry, it's for your own good.

Credits:

Constable Galeforce - for championing this meme

Baldrick - hack idea

Esme - actually hacking FE9 and creating the patch.

Patch in Esme's post.

Edited by Baldrick

If being right is a meme, then I've taken several arrows in the knee

I strongly approve of the last change. Bad players don't deserve to play Galeforce Emblem games anyway.

I also recommend adding a change that funnels just enough bexp in Mia for her to promote. 2 shoves is just way too useful to ignore, even if she doesn't have galeforce.

Edited by Constable Galeforce

It's simple evolutionary theory. If all the bad players either learn about Galeforce or stop playing FE, we'll have the most skilled fanbase possible.

What if I change her base level to 10? We can't afford to take away any BEXP from the Galeforce users.

Hey, we can't forget Thracia 776, which revolutionized Fire Emblem with its "Galeforce Stars" mechanic. Unfortunately, Sword of Seals had to be stupid and had to replace everything good about Fire Emblem with Wolt and Juno.

Natural selection is a wonderful thing.

Also my bad, that was a pretty shortsighted suggestion I made. Definitely can't afford to skimp on bexp for the only two actual characters in the game.

As for Mia, just leveling her to 10 won't be good enough, since she needs to be promoted by chapter 9 to actually contribute anything worthwhile (she's completely useless otherwise), and your first master seal is in chapter 10. Why not just have her join promoted, then kill her off in chapter 10? Her personality always felt a bit snowy to me, for one.

Ge5 had an interesting prototype for the galeforce we all love and worship today. It should definitely be changed so that my waifu Safy has 20 galeforce stars.

Good point, but GS only give a maximum of 25% Galeforce. This is not Galeforceful enough for my tastes.

Yes, even if we could use a Master Seal in time, that means we couldn't sell it to forge Javelins. Changes logged.

Jusy imagine the kind of BS Haar would pull with Galeforce.

Haar isn't a pretty girl, and so he wouldn't get Galeforce. Lern2GEn00b.

Requesting my hack gets added to the hack directory.

Edited by Baldrick

Now that the Ge9 patch is completed, we'll need to make a comprehensive list to fix the rest of the games and their lack of good-player tools. I recommend we start with a new thread for Ge1 and work our way up.

I propose an expansion. Galeforce shouldn't be limited to just Fire Emblem. It should branch out into the Legend of Zelda series. Who needs the Triforce when you can have the Galeforce instead?

I propose an expansion. Galeforce shouldn't be limited to just Fire Emblem. It should branch out into the Legend of Zelda series. Who needs the Triforce when you can have the Galeforce instead?

Mario should have it too!

That way after jumping on an enemy, you will... be able too... move again.... and...... jump on.... another enemy..............

Legend of Galeforce: A Galeforce to the Past

Did you just beat a bunch of dungeons in one turn?

That's against the rules isn't it?

Did you just beat a bunch of dungeons in one turn?

That's against the rules isn't it?

Gale Force isn't cheating, nor is it imbalanced, overpowered, or broken.

It is simply really really really good!