NA DLC now up (The final round)

For Future Past 3? Afaik, they don't ever stop....

I lasted for 15 turns to test this out before I decided to axe the boss. The reinforcements never end.

I liked the ending a lot. I wish they added in some FMV scenes but that's probably asking for too much.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, did anyone know why in The Future Past 3 the map say that there are only 2 NPCs when there are 4 of them?

tumblr_mn9zuwRD9t1rql8cco1_1280.jpg

Is not important but I'm curious :sweatdrop:

they're just being sexist and not counting the girls

My strategy for beating Future Past 3-One turn, Pair Up Chrom with Galeforce Fem!Avatar that has one boots used. Go up, and slaughter. A-RING-A-DING-DING-A-ROONY!

So many feels.

I three-turned the chapter without Galeforce. Sent my Avatar with Sol and a forged Celica's Gale straight up the middle while Paired Up with his wife Tiki and her Brave Axe, then one-rounded Grima no problem once they got to him.

I forgot what I did for the FoD3 map... I mostly cleared the immediately enemies with Galeforce (though because I kinda rushed it on this file, it was mostly the first generation units) and OP-ness Avatar/Chrom and some others... and pretty much killed Grima with Chrom. \o/ was probably like... I dunno, maybe 2-3 turns? I probably could take less but, meh, too much work on the Normal file. Maybe on my Hard run.

FoD3 is surprisingly easy actually. Your kids are smart enough to run the fuck away and with Galeforce you can easily clear out the enemies or ignore them completely and low-turn the map.

The Future Past 3 ended up being no problem (I ended up 1 rounding it). I had Tharja and Miriel both use Mire on Grima for some damage, Emmeryn Rescue Avatar paired w/ Cordelia. Cordelia kills one of the enemies surrounding Grima, Galeforce, switch to Avatar, kill Grima.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping sales of the game and DLC were good enough for IS to consider making a season 3 of DLC.

for what, an actually challenging challenge map (unlike that silly Apotheosis)? :Kappa:

Edited by shadykid