NA DLC now up (The final round)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm going to attempt this without children characters. Wish me luck.

That's one thing I was wondering for a while - could this even be done without the children characters?

That's one thing I was wondering for a while - could this even be done without the children characters?

Who knows. Maybe with a Rally-bot, a Staff-bot, and the Avatar with the Breaker Skills as it Nosferatanks or another class with Sol... eh, maybe still not enough...

So I'm in love with the Future Past series. That ending was so ;-; Also I enjoyed how having Cynthia as Lucina's sister makes her ending even cuter I was also very happy about the starting positions because my units on my second file wouldn't have lasted very long, but I just got the chats and reset outta there. Virion/Gerome and Frederick/Severa conversations surprised me with how sweet they were.

So for Apotheosis, I haven't tried it yet because I haven't quite finished up my support bots. You pretty much need to have them, yeah?

Who knows. Maybe with a Rally-bot, a Staff-bot, and the Avatar with the Breaker Skills as it Nosferatanks or another class with Sol... eh, maybe still not enough...

I doubt that'll be enough...

So I'm in love with the Future Past series. That ending was so ;-; Also I enjoyed how having Cynthia as Lucina's sister makes her ending even cuter I was also very happy about the starting positions because my units on my second file wouldn't have lasted very long, but I just got the chats and reset outta there. Virion/Gerome and Frederick/Severa conversations surprised me with how sweet they were.

So for Apotheosis, I haven't tried it yet because I haven't quite finished up my support bots. You pretty much need to have them, yeah?

Hmmm....

Edited by Levant Fortner

Makes sense... the resulting frustration from that DLC's difficulty would probably cause some of your cells to blow up.

That you actually will breeze through once you get used to it! Or have played it as much as us.

NA likes their Dictionaries and Thesauruses.

Things that come to mind: Halidom of Ylisse. Carrion Isle. Hierophant. This.

TheStrongestOnesNameEnglish.png

Welcome to die.

Love the translation thus far.

To my knowledge, there's no difference between difficulties for the ultimate DLC.

Nope. Because it would be un-winnable otherwise.

4:26

Bye bye, Rey.

And you actually touched them along with your crit animations for 3 dmg. Love this game!

EDIT: Page freeze caused my double post. Transfer this message to the first one. Shucks. -.-

Edited by ポーラ

Definition of APOTHEOSIS

: elevation to divine status : deification
: the perfect example : quintessence

Yes, I had to look up the word; sue me.

Ha, the only reason I already knew the definition was because I looked it up when I played Journey, which is what the best track in the game is called.

Fitting name, though, even more than the original. I....wasn't planning on getting it, but I must admit, I have been tearing up shit all over this game (including FP3 just now) and I'm curious to test my strength.....and get my ass handed to me.... >_>

Edited by Silver Lightning

Fitting name, though, even more than the original. I....wasn't planning on getting it, but I must admit, I have been tearing up shit all over this game (including FP3 just now) and I'm curious to test my strength.....on Normal mode. I'm not insane enough to go any higher.... >_>

I only know the definition because I looked it up when I first saw the word.

Also, Apotheosis is just as hard on Normal mode as it'd be on any other difficulty.

Also, Apotheosis is just as hard on Normal mode as it'd be on any other difficulty.

Yeah, I noticed that info when I looked up through the posts. Which is why I edited my post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotheosis

Just looked it up and it actually means "Divine" in Latin.

A Divine subject of god-like sturature. You've gotta have Super Saiyan powers to touch the Supreme Emblem foes.

Edited by ポーラ

Need a dollar on my account before I can buy Apotheosis.

Future Past 3 was incredible. The ending had all the feels, and I really hope they do something more with it (like FE14 wink wink nudge nudge poke poke).

For Future Past 3? Afaik, they don't ever stop....

They don't?!

nessa_02.png

Gah...! If that's the case... playing defence all day ain't gonna work...!

Edited by Levant Fortner

Future Past 3: My Executed Strategy.

Team 1: Defend your kids. Talk to them. Console them. Etc.

Team 2: Galeforce units, are you ready for being effective Galeforce users saving the day?

1-2 turns needed. Brave Lance Vengance/Other Mastery Pegasus Rider/Galeforce user combos needed. Victory imminent without having to worry about the infinite respawn.

Galeforce ain't rampant on my teams. It's just there sometimes when there isn't much better stuff to put down.

Edited by Only My Unit

They don't?!

nessa_02.png

Gah...! If that's the case... playing defence all day ain't gonna work...!

Nope it won't.....but it gave me a good plethora of experience while waiting to get my last convo....and I know you don't care for it, but galeforce is really helpful here, at least to clear out the surrounding enemies by the kids; I also used it to get rid of reinforcements as they come in. Renewal is also good on the kids.

It's a minor thing...

But why did they change the 'fin' to 'the end' in the main game but not the DLC? (Not that I mind, I prefer fin, myself) But it seems like an odd inconsistency

Maybe they just forgot to?

Because obviously they changed the main game's one for the sake of changing it.

Uh, did anyone know why in The Future Past 3 the map say that there are only 2 NPCs when there are 4 of them?

tumblr_mn9zuwRD9t1rql8cco1_1280.jpg

Is not important but I'm curious :sweatdrop:

Edited by SniperGYS