FE-Related Content in Smash Bros. 4 Besides Playable Characters

Anacybele

So, in all this talk about what FE characters will be playable in Smash Bros. 4, has anyone thought about what FE trophies, music, stickers, stages, etc should be in the game? I've got some ideas! Mostly Awakening-related since it's the newest game, but still. I also think FE deserves more trophies and stuff too. There were so few in Brawl and FE has so many good options for trophies.

Assist Trophies:

- Lucina

- Hector

- Ephraim (if he isn't playable, which he probably won't be lol)

Character Trophies (other than those of the playable characters, assuming Chrom, Ike, and Marth are the three):

- Frederick

- Lissa

- Titania

- Soren

- Black Knight

- Grima

- Elincia

- Roy

- Eliwood

- Lyn

- Eirika

- Mist

- Elice

- Sigurd

- Seliph

- Alm

- Celica

- Micaiah

- Sothe

- Leif

- Caeda

- Seth

- Finn (I don't know much about this guy, but he seems pretty popular)

Item/Other Trophies:

- Ragnell

- Falchion (Marth's)

- Falchion (Chrom's)

- Vulnerary

- Rapier

- Risen

- Enemy Soldier (come on, we see the generic foot lancer in EVERY GAME! lol)

Match Items (you know, the ones that appear on stages for characters to use during matches lol):

- Vulnerary

- Rapier

Stickers:

Pretty much all the stickers in Brawl already along with the SSB4 playable characters, the characters I listed for trophies and Stahl, Cordelia, Gaius, Morgan (both in one sticker), Lon'qu, Validar, Emmeryn, Priam,Tharja, and Henry. There could probably be a few more characters from the other games too.

Stages:

- Kauku Caves (RD)

- Something from Awakening (I haven't beaten the game yet, so...)

Music:

- A couple more tracks from RD, like Stalwarts Unite and Conviction

- Some Awakening tracks (I haven't learned their names yet or really picked which ones I like best)

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT: Anacybele shows an extreme amount of bias towards FE.

A good Awakening map would definitely be Chapter 24 (You haven't completed the gam eso I'm not spoiling), or Endgame (it would be... interesting)

I always liked the idea of a Handaxe being an item from the series. Throw it like a boomerang, it may come back or maybe not!

Ephraim better be playable in this game. Or else.

I can imagine Lucina being an assist trophy instead of her being playable, like how Lyn was in SSBB. Items? Hand axe would work.

Ephraim better be playable in this game. Or else.

I can imagine Lucina being an assist trophy instead of her being playable, like how Lyn was in SSBB. Items? Hand axe would work.

I honestly think they may go for Lucina as an alternate costume for Marth. If they want to go for the extra effort. Alternate VA and such for just one costume it would be an extension of Wario alone having his own alternate costume. Maybe everyone could have one now. But thats a discussion for another time.

If FE13's final chapter isn't a stage I will be very dissapoint.

I always liked the idea of a Handaxe being an item from the series. Throw it like a boomerang, it may come back or maybe not!

I second this^

Honestly this is a LOT of stuff from just one series, but if anything would be in the game from FE, it's probably listed here.

Lucina would probably be restricted to her Marth mask/outfit as well, for spoiler reasons.

I could see vulenaries and hand axes being items of the game, those would make the most sense.

Edited by Melonhead

I wouldn't be able to make a huge full list... But some of what I'd say:

Assist Trophies:

Lucina

Eliwood

Zelgius/Black Knight

Items:

Vulnerary

Handaxe

Stages and Music:

No doubt some Awakening-themed stages and music will show up. Maybe a couple music tracks from other FE games, but mostly Awakening.

Stickers and Trophies:

All the ones from Brawl. Plus some miscellaneous from other FE games, I'm too lazy to think about which.

For music I'd love to see some stuff like Conquest Ablaze.

Also older tracks like For the Commanders from FE6, maybe some type of song from the Jugdral era. I mean Brawl got even a Gaiden track but no Jugdral? Give us some Light and Darkness or other various tracks

For Assist Trophies, I could see Anna(assuming she isn't playable), Tiki, or the Pegasus Sisters(they do have more appearances than any character other than Anna after all).

IDK about what stages or music though.

You have a problem with suggesting ideas here?

No your statement; "I also think FE deserves more trophies and stuff too" isn't necessarily true. Most characters in brawl come from more popular franchises (Mario people and Zelda people are the most obvious ones). For FE to deserve many or all of your suggestions it would need to compete better with top nintendo franchises. I agree that FE is amazing and could probably get more but I'm not sure about "deserves".

That said if future FEs sell like Awakening we could possibly see plenty of FE mentions in the future, I'm just not sure about this next one.

ITT: Anacybele shows an extreme amount of bias towards FE.

A good Awakening map would definitely be Chapter 24 (You haven't completed the gam eso I'm not spoiling), or Endgame (it would be... interesting)

She's just putting out her ideas, you pickle.

I'm guessing Chrom will probably join the cast or replace Ike. That'd mean a good few FE13 trophies and stickers. Lucina would make a nifty Marth costume, I can't see her being a playable character in her own right. FE will probably have an FE13 style or general level.

She's just putting out her ideas, you pickle.

I'm guessing Chrom will probably join the cast or replace Ike. That'd mean a good few FE13 trophies and stickers. Lucina would make a nifty Marth costume, I can't see her being a playable character in her own right. FE will probably have an FE13 style or general level.

You didn't read the entire topic did you...

If they do another Subspace Emissary mode, I don't see why they can't put either one of Medeus, Grima, Ashera or The Black Knight in as a boss.

I could see vulenaries and hand axes being items of the game, those would make the most sense.

We have enough healing items in SSB already, what with the Maxim Tomato, Food and Heart Container. I don't see why we really need another healing item in the game.

You didn't read the entire topic did you...

Unfortunately, I believe I did. Someone's a little grumpy about one sentence :P. She's posted a lot of content, but they're ideas, not what she thinks must get into the game or else.

I agree with the vulnerary, it's not really that different from other healing items. Marth's costumes might be interesting, especially considering his FE13 artwork, there's also the potential he might get an English voice actor, after Shadow Dragon.

For items, we can have warp and rescue staves.

If they do another Subspace Emissary mode, I don't see why they can't put either one of Medeus, Grima, Ashera or The Black Knight in as a boss.

I'd like to see a dragon boss.(like Medeus as mentioned above)

Marth and Chrom should do bonus damage against it.

Edited by David the SecondWorld

For items, we can have warp and rescue staves.

This sounds really awesome. Could you maybe explain it a bit better? Would it be something that warps your enemies? Something that moves you away from an attack?

The Endgame should be a stage. It would be the most epic chapter to use. But I could also perhaps see it being a moving stage like the one in Brawl....

I also second Lucina being an assist trophy if she doesn't make it in playable. I could also see her Masked version being a costume for Marth.

This sounds really awesome. Could you maybe explain it a bit better? Would it be something that warps your enemies? Something that moves you away from an attack?

There are several things I can think of for warp. Like being sent to a random place on the stage, being sent as far away from your opponent(s) as possible, or being sent to the farthest opponent.

Rescue seems pretty obvious to me, brings the farthest opponent(or the one that has taken the most damage) right next to you. The opponent would be dazed to give you a chance to attack them.

We have enough healing items in SSB already, what with the Maxim Tomato, Food and Heart Container. I don't see why we really need another healing item in the game.

I think that would be awesome. I can totally see Luigi peeing himself at the very sight of the Black Knight! Would LOL.

There are several things I can think of for warp. Like being sent to a random place on the stage, being sent as far away from your opponent(s) as possible, or being sent to the farthest opponent.

Rescue seems pretty obvious to me, brings the farthest opponent(or the one that has taken the most damage) right next to you. The opponent would be dazed to give you a chance to attack them.

Thanks! This sounds like a great idea! That will probably never happen

I think another great map to use would be Chapter 20. A battle in the middle of a castle? Yes please.

let's hope they don't put a Castle Siege-like stage

that would suck

May I ask what was wrong with Castle Siege, considering it was my favorite stage in brawl?

It's my favorite stage in Brawl too! Castle Siege is awesome, I don't see what's wrong with it either! I'd personally keep it while adding the two other stage ideas I put in the OP.

Edited by Anacybele