South Park

Mufasa

South Park  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does it go too far?

• Yes. It's very offensive.
    • Not at all! It's not offensive enough!
    • South What?
    • It does go too far occasionally, but it has a good heart.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? I'm not saying you're opinion is wrong, I just want to hear why you say that?

Tried to watch an episode. None of the jokes are funny at all. Not even a chuckle. So it was a waste of 30 mins of my life.

Tried to watch an episode. None of the jokes are funny at all. Not even a chuckle. So it was a waste of 30 mins of my life.

Ah.

Well what episode did you watch? It might've just been a lousy episode.

Luckly I forgot what it was. I know that I will never try to watch it again though.

Well, I can't force you to watch it, but I would suggest to give it another chance. I like it, so might you.

We have similar tastes in humor.

It's okay but personally it comes on at times when I have other shows to watch during the day and night so I don't see it. But it's fuckin histarical when I can see it

The Ginger episode was hilarious (I am a ginger) so it's not very offensive if you can laugh at yourself from time to time. But the Muslim episode was a little offensive to Muslim Middle Easterner people. Also I'm sure we don't find comedians to be offensive, so why would a show about 9-year-olds be too offensive B)

Edited by FEFL

I love South Park. Some of the episodes are just plain stupid, but there are a bunch of gem episodes worth watching. Imagination Land FTW.

I felt like Imaginationland was over-played, and the fact that they didn't do a Terrance and Phillip episode like they did when they were going to reveal Cartman's father, sorta dampened it for me.

Though they certainly weren't bad at all.