The dark knight

Suzaku

it was prety good. I liked batman begins better.

really? Dark Knight is a much superior film. Begins is a good movie, better than most of preceding batman movies, but Dark Knight is an exceptional film. And it's not just because of Joker. how the movie is paced and how things develop is really good. The movie is impressive in all aspects...except maggie gylenhaal....she and her brother should never be allowed on a movie set.

But anyways, Yes Ace, go see this movie. It is without a doubt the best movie the summer has to offer.

Why does that not surprise me

lulz! i'm getting too predictable! :P

but you have to admit, everything about the Joker was absolutely AMAZING!

really? Dark Knight is a much superior film. Begins is a good movie, better than most of preceding batman movies, but Dark Knight is an exceptional film. And it's not just because of Joker. how the movie is paced and how things develop is really good. The movie is impressive in all aspects...except maggie gylenhaal....she and her brother should never be allowed on a movie set.

But anyways, Yes Ace, go see this movie. It is without a doubt the best movie the summer has to offer.

this.

everything in the movie was just perfect, methinks. and it has a very nice plot twist if you're not familiar with Batman, like me.

i love plot twists!

my friend is a lucky bastard he saw this opening day

i saw it on opening day too.

i got there a bit late, so i had to sit in the front row. needless to say, it was amazingly uncomfortable.

lulz! i'm getting too predictable! :P

but you have to admit, everything about the Joker was absolutely AMAZING!

this.

everything in the movie was just perfect, methinks. and it has a very nice plot twist if you're not familiar with Batman, like me.

i love plot twists!

Yeah the Joker is a cool villain

Edited by Dark Sage