The Friendship Thread

Djing

What is your OTF (One True Friendship) in this game?

Which same gender friendship supports are your favorites?

I really like the relationship Vaike and Lon'qu have. Specifically, I find it fun to watch Lon'qu deal with Vaike's buffoonery. Theres also a fun continuity nod between their B support and their Harvest convos (In their B support Vaike is about to reveal his life's goal but Lon'qu cuts him off; In Harvest Scramble Lon'qu is about to reveal his past only for Vaike to get his revenge and interrupt him).

It also helps that they give each other useful boosts in story mode.

Kellam and Stahl are also indestructible together.

I always support Lon'qu and Vaike together. It's a pretty cool support, and they give amazing Pair Up bonuses to each other. Other friendships I like to pair together are Sully and Sumia (started doing this in my latest file, and holy wow, these two give some good bonuses to the other), Avatar and anyone of the same gender, Chrom and Gaius, Panne and Cordelia, Yarne and Brady, and Severa and Cynthia.

I really like M Morgan and Owain! They are funny together in the justice cabal; it makes me happy that Owain has someone else who understands and to share his eccentric personality with.

It also helps that they are brothers-in-law and cousins in my game...

Ricken and Henry

Take two dudes who kill stuff with magic, show out their personalities and reveal backstory and activate What Measure Is A Mook on the plegian army.

I approve

Also Owain and Inigo

I think he still needs some ice for that burn :hat:

Edited by The Fush

Man, Cherche and Miriel make for an amusing friendship. Their supports are good but what is great is their Harvest Scramble conversation. Made me appreciate both more.

I like Sumia and Cordelia's sister-like relationship. They Pair Up quite nicely.

I like Gerome/Inigo and Severa/Kjelle so much I wish I could get them to S.

Male Avatar x Gangrel. They're bros man!

I'ma make a mental note to check that one out.

Okay then...

I like Lissa and Maribelle's friendship quite a bit. I also have a habit of supporting Cynthia and Severa together as well as Sumia and Cordelia. And on that note, the Scramble convos helped, particularly with Lissa and Maribelle.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I'ma make a mental note to check that one out.

Okay then...

I like Lissa and Maribelle's friendship quite a bit. I also have a habit of supporting Cynthia and Severa together as well as Sumia and Cordelia.

I mostly meant it as a joke, but they do seem to get friendly after the B-Support.

You are free to include scramble convos in this.

I am mentioning this because the mental image of Gerome and Yarne getting into a altercation with a pack of mountain dwelling monkeys is way too funny for me.

Gerome and Laurent, Gerome really appreciate Laurent, and even see him as a true friend. And Inigo and Gerome because they are hilarious... And now that I love Gerome too much, add Yarne, their conversation in the hot spring scramble is funny and cute...

Severa and Cynthia too, they ended like good friends, and the ending of Future Past 3 expanded it a bit more...

Some others: Gaius and Libra, Ricken and Henry and, Owain and Inigo

Frederick and Chrom's support is so awesome and hilarious I can't resist. lol

Agreed! I also like the Lissa and FeMU support, although I personally would've laughed more and been less annoyed at her pranking.

Olivia x Mariabel/Maribelle.

Though someone has mentioned that the English one seems like she's bullying Olivia, doesn't seem that way to me at all in the Japanese supports. (Obviously I have never read the English one.)

...though something I read in "fan material" was... sort of... err... yeah.

Gotoverhazukashiiinabadway.png

"Got over her Hazukashii" in a bad way.

...Yeah, no.

But its pretty amazing because Freyderick x Olivia is my OTP <_<

"So Frederick. You mentioned in your A support that you finally understand what was it people found charming about Olivia. What was it?"

Sully and Sumia is my brotp

Like, some of the friendship pairings sometimes have too much undertones added in (or hell, Kjelle p much flat out admitting she likes Sev in the Scramble convos) so I end up shipping them instead, but I think SullySumia works out really well as friends.

I also like Kjelle x Cynthia from Hot Spring Scramble

That's when I started liking Kjelle actually I was ambivalent about her before but after HSS~

Inigo and Owain also brotp just in general.

Gerome and Brady in HSS too

Mask shopping bonding yes