Which supports are relevant?

Hey,

I think Awakening has a lot a support conversation. I have unlock them all but I am mostly disappointed by them.
Which one do you find the most story/past relevant.

I have been suprised by the Gaius/Maribelle support (except the S one which is just "oh by the way... BE MY WIFE")

Gregor x Cherche seems to be one

Lon'Qu x Cherche as well

Donnel x Cordelia is not, but its..... interesting to say the least

it's also horrendous for Severa, and wastes Donnel's class selection

Lon'qu X Tharja - It reveals the insight as to Lon'qu's gynophobia.

Lon'qu X Cherche - It reveals events that happened after Lon'qu acquired his gynophobia.

Gaius X Maribelle - It reveals one of the more "unsavory" moments of Gaius' past that he was practically tricked into doing.

Gregor X Cherche - It reveals that Gregor saved Minerva's life when she was a baby.

Vaike X Cherche - It reveals that Cherche was training to be in the clergy before she met Minerva.

Henry X Panne - It reveals that Henry was the one who tipped off Panne that Validar was going to assassinate Emmeryn in Chapter 6.

Stahl X Lissa - It reveals that Stahl's brother is an apothecary, and that he tries to help out his brother whenever he can by gathering alchemical ingredients.

Nowi X Tharja - It reveals that Nowi had been searching for her parents for awhile, and Tharja reveals that they may or may not be dead.

That's about all I know. If I figure out any more, I'll post 'em.

EDIT:

Gregor X Tharja - It reveals that Gregor had a brother of the same name who died, and he took up his brother's name to honor his memory.

Edited by Karaszure

Don't forget Frederick and Panne! It reveals that poor Freddy suffers trauma because he was attacked by a wolf when he was a little boy. He's been afraid of wild animals ever since. Also reveals that he's from a small village in the hills.

Edited by Anacybele

Olivia:

MU/Avatar: Tells about her dream to build a theater and pretty much how a majority of her money goes into saving for it.

Chrom: Tells about how Basilio saved her from a noble that would have surely "forced her into marriage". Such a shame you don't get to see ANY OF THIS before you beat the game if you paired him with her. Have fun omitting character development with your "best Lucina" ya damn Minmaxers |D

Donny/Donnel: Gives an insight to her being the "best singer in the army". The thing I loved was the reference to Leanne and Naesala which was reduced to a "white and black swan" in the localization.

Grego/Gregor: She talks about how bad of a cook she is, but she's actually good at it. HEY LOOK, JAPANESE HUMILITY IDEAL BY PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN.

Richt/Ricken: Shows that she has a good memory. And just like how it was shown in MU/Avatar supports, she likes putting smiles on an audience a lot more than her embarrassment can stop her.

Azure/Inigo: This goes without saying, since most a kid's character development is just about shown in every "parent they're associated with" support. I can't believe because Olivia didn't want him to end up being shy like her, that it resulted in his flirtatious behavior with the girls. Oh man.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Frederick and Panne support line is quite interesting and add something more to his character. Also combined with his line with MyUnit, that would make even more sense to his reluctancy to eat wild animal meat. Although not relevant, Stahl and Miriel support quite hillarious to follow.

A question: In any of his supports, does Donnel mention about his father dying in a war? Maybe with Cherche, by chance?

He does mention about dying father in Nowi support, though I don't quite certain that he died in war or not

Oh yeah, forgot to edit that post... Nothing was mentioned in Donnel/Cherche's supports. Donnel/Nowi just has "He gave it to me back 'fore he died." Hmmmmm.

Hey,

I think Awakening has a lot a support conversation. I have unlock them all but I am mostly disappointed by them.

Which one do you find the most story/past relevant.

I have been suprised by the Gaius/Maribelle support (except the S one which is just "oh by the way... BE MY WIFE")

Wow, congratz for unlocking all of them. That's hardwork. I'm not even 20%.

I like Brady x Cynthia, Inigo x Owain. Interesting.

Story-wise, probably only Lucina x Avatar.

A question: In any of his supports, does Donnel mention about his father dying in a war? Maybe with Cherche, by chance?

Donnel mention it to Gerome in their Future Past conversation

Gerome: What would you know about my pain? Did you lost your father in some meaningless war? No, I thought not, so—

Donnel: Actually, I did.

Gerome: Huh?

Donnel: My pa died in the war. It darned near broke my heart too. Course, I can't say I know exactly how ya feel. At least I still got my ma. But I understand a wee bit, and I'm sorry I left ya on your own. At least let me make it up to ya now by fightin' at your side. You're my only son, Gerome.

^That's why I was wondering if it was mentioned in any of his supports. xD It kinda came out of nowhere. And why Gerome, specifically? Pretty much any of the kids could have had that "you don't know what I've been through" emtional outburst.

Oh well~. It's a good variance for the FoD convos.

Gregor x Cherche seems to be one

Lon'Qu x Cherche as well

Donnel x Cordelia is not, but its..... interesting to say the least

Gregor x Lon'qu on that note. Said support reveals that Gregor was one of the few people to have beaten Basilio in battle and that he was a candidate to become one of the Khans, but he declined, if I remember correctly, and Lon'qu wants to challenge him because he had beaten his mentor of sorts.

p sure as far as I can read Basilio won that? I read mentions of challenge, but no menthion of him winning. What I got that it was a close enough fight that Lon'qu wants to go through Gregor first to take on Basilio later.