Issues with nightmare

cyron

My issue is that my chapter unit editor or nightmare or fe7 rom seems to not work, what happens is i change something with the chapter unit editor and it doesn't take when i open up the rom in vba nothing changed, to check to see if i just forgot to save i opened up the rom again and it showed i made the changes, i then tried another editor and changed a weapon rank and it worked just fine. but i cant changes the classes so it doesent work since that the sole point of this(reclass draft patch)

also the nmm came from sf the rom from google its a standard u venom rom if i remember correctly, i think nightmare itself was from blazers site

The class of pretty much all the characters, it shows i made the change in nightmare when i reopen the rom, but the change doesent affect the rom when i try it on vba

I'm sure whatever issues you have with Nightmare, you can talk it out. He's a great guy.

Oh wait, you mean the software? Uhhh.... Try hard refreshing and see if that does something.

i am using the chapter unit editor

i have done nothing with events

and i have replaced the rom and the module and the program, it still wont work, would using nightmare 2.0 help?

i am using the chapter unit editor

i have done nothing with events

and i have replaced the rom and the module and the program, it still wont work, would using nightmare 2.0 help?

Yes, I would recommend nightmare 2 if you don't already have it.

• 1 month later...