Need a little advise for 2nd/3rd Manakete Morgan.

I had a little search to see if I could find this topic, though couldn't really find anything that wouldn't be necro'd

I'm having a little toss up at the moment when it comes to deciding whether I should go for Mu x Nowi and have 2 super dragon children or to go the Kellam!Nah!Morgan route.

I have been looking at the stats for the different choices and I can't really see that much of a difference:

Morgan
Nah: 80 42 36 36 32 44 51 45
Nowi: 80 41 36 35 34 46 48 45
Nah
MU: 80 41 36 35 34 46 48 45
Kellam: 80 43 37 36 32 45 47 43
I mean I don't really see anything positively different apart from Nah!Morgan has 3 more defense than Nowi!Morgan. Kellam!Nah has a little more offence but is missing some defensive points compared to MU!Nah, also the amount of skills and class that Kellam provides is no where near as useful as what MU provides.
Am I missing something at all or is this more down to preference? I mean EU doesn't have access to the harder DLC maps so i'm not sure if that 3 def boost for Nah!Morgan is that vital.

Having two Manaketes with the possibility of having every skill is better than one manakete with +3 defence cap.

This.

Manaketes are a little overrated. Generals are almost as tanky with access to Brave weapons.

Not against magic. Manaketes are pretty much the best at tanking both magical and physical attacks. They also always counter non-longbows. Which a General with a brave weapon can't do.

Yes, but a General can attack 4 times with their Brave Weapon. Which is something a Manakete can't do.

Manakete's are probably still better, but they're way overrated honestly.

Yes, but a General can attack 4 times with their Brave Weapon. Which is something a Manakete can't do.

I know they're overrated in min-max but they're still a lot better than Generals.

Having two Manaketes with the possibility of having every skill is better than one manakete with +3 defence cap.

Completely agreed. The only reason I would even consider a 3rd gen Morgan would be for maximizing Aether/Rightful King distribution, or for the roleplaying aspect.

4 x 0 damage is still 0. Manakete deals 10-20 damage, with Ignis activation is usually guaranteed kill.

General have low speed, so x4 is rare which boils down to the same x2 attack as manakete and they still can't OHKO even with Luna.

But don't let manakete vs general become galeforce thread. Generals have their own niche.