Canas Theory

Metal Rabbit

In his supports and from the info given to us by the boss on 19xx, we know that eventually all dark magic users become consumed by power and lose their soul. Canas himself said that he'd be comsumed by it. (I think?) My theory is that the snowstorm incident which later caused his death was meant to happen so he wouldn't lose himself before death.

In his supports and from the info given to us by the boss on 19xx, we know that eventually all dark magic users become consumed by power and lose their soul. Canas himself said that he'd be comsumed by it. (I think?) My theory is that the snowstorm incident which later caused his death was meant to happen so he wouldn't lose himself before death.

Yeah makes sense, could be the case

Sounds weird...I can't see Canas turning bad.

I don't think they necessarily have to become bad. I mean, Bramimond lost his soul to dark magic, but he wasn't evil. He was more on the neutral side.

Like Niime, he would have probably known when to stop gaining power... Because Niime wasn't all that great.

And she's the ugliest character in the FE series or any of IS's games for that manner. Plus all she's good for is the staff or dark magic you get from her (I can't remeber what she gives you)

And she's the ugliest character in the FE series or any of IS's games for that manner. Plus all she's good for is the staff or dark magic you get from her (I can't remeber what she gives you)

Really, it's not her fault for being old. Who knows, she could of been the hottest Fire Emblem character ever if she was 70 or 80 years younger. Still, she is a nice unit for using status inducing staves. Not so much fighting, though.

Still, maybe the whole "being consumed" thing doesn't work on chicks, since Niime doesn't seem souless. It's more than likely something made up at the last minute, to explain why Nergal became the way he is.

Really, it's not her fault for being old. Who knows, she could of been the hottest Fire Emblem character ever if she was 70 or 80 years younger. Still, she is a nice unit for using status inducing staves. Not so much fighting, though.

Still, maybe the whole "being consumed" thing doesn't work on chicks, since Niime doesn't seem souless. It's more than likely something made up at the last minute, to explain why Nergal became the way he is.

Not souless, she's heartless... kinda... not really if you read her supports.

Not necessarily. In his supports with Pent, Canas mentions that his three brothers were in a vegetative state because they gave into the darkness. It could be that Niime was strong enough not to submit to the dark. After all, she IS a very powerful sorceress even if her stats don't show it.

No, you wrong. I think that being consumed by Dark magic is something natural in Fe world anh Canas, like the others just dont think to much about it and they were always prepare to be consume. Remember about the support of Niime and Hugh, she say that Canas and his Wife die while trying to prevent a blizzard. If he want to commit suicide, so how about his wife, she is a anima magic user, not dark one. Dont tell me that she want to commit suicide with him. I still think that he die at a hero.

Hmm maybe thats also why when Sophia dies she says "My future Holds no Light" since she uses Dark Magic.