So how about that Chrom mousepad...

*shameless fangirl*

I just saw it. Now I want it and so does my friend, how can we come about and buying such a mousepad.

I imagine the bumps would be really comfy for those of us who suffer from wrists hurting after manly long hours of internets.

According to the article there's only 2

The maker made themselves one and is i guess raffling off the other to one of their dA (and maybe tumblr if they have one) followers who want it? I think

Not gonna lie, this is stupider than the boob ones...

Even as an ass guy, why would you want that much ass? Male or female, that just looks like some bad medical conditions.

Worse yet is the yaoi-baiting "please be gentle" look pisses me off more...

Not gonna lie, this is stupider than the boob ones...

Even as an ass guy, why would you want that much ass? Male or female, that just looks like some bad medical conditions.

Worse yet is the yaoi-baiting "please be gentle" look pisses me off more...

no

Gwahahaha

I am done... Wait, no...

AHAHAHAHA

The next time someone points out that I've got an abnormally large rump for my stature I shall direct them to this little gem.

The individual nether cheeks are almost twice as big as his head! I never thought I'd use 'frankenstein' as an adjective for 'booty', but good Lord. xD

I suppose it's only fair considering a lot of women in anime have measurements of 50/16/34

I just saw this on tumblr and WOW...

Oh wow.

I like Chrom but I don't think I like him this much, but I'm pretty sure I just spat out my drink through my nose a little bit.

I like Chrom but I don't think I like him this much, but I'm pretty sure I just spat out my drink through my nose a little bit.

Sounds like the reaction a couple of my friends had.