So? Who has the best Battle Quotes?

Well since all quotes seem terrible when compared to Vaike's quotes I'l give some of his.

"It's Vaike time!"

"Looks like teach just got tenure!"

"Enter the Vaike"

Basically anything he says is great.

I'll list a critical for each character as well... save for one, because of bias.

Chrom: Now I'm angry!

Frederick: Pick a god and pray! (Of course. I'm so original)

Lissa: You asked for it!

Sully: I'll kill you twice!

Virion: Die, with magnificence! (Really, it's the only way to die properly.)

Stahl: You are SO dead! (Hehe, he's so cute when he's stabbing stuff.)

Vaike: Looks like Teach just got tenure.

Miriel: Desist at once!

Sumia: I'll end this now! (I love the way she says this.)

Kellam: Don't miss this!

Donnel: C'mon, Donny!

Lon'qu: How well will you die? (Not very well, considering that they're about to be sliced to ribbons...)

Ricken: Don't look down on me!

Maribelle: I will RUIN you! (This would be funnier if she could be a Dark Mage.)

Panne: I smell your fear.

Gaius: So long, sucker!

Cordelia: That's quite enough. (Half the time they don't even hurt you Cordy, what are you talking about?)

Gregor: Gregor SMASH! ([/insert unoriginal Hulk joke here])

Nowi: I'm going to crush you!

Libra: Repent, sinner!

Tharja: You're already dead... (Having this activate while she's fighting Risen is too much.)

Anna: Ready to get gouged? (I'm sure they're not, but you give it to them anyway.)

Olivia: Stop staring!

Cherche: It has been a pleasure. (All of hers are badass, really, it was not easy picking one.)

Say'ri: Submit!

Tiki: This might get unpleasant...

Basilio: Don't try this at home!

Flavia: Let's make a scene! (Flavia already makes scenes by existing, the quote wasn't necessary. XD)

Gangrel: You're an eyesore!

Walhart: I am inexorable! (You're not... but I'll let it slide.)

Emmeryn: I'm... ready...

Yen'fay: Here comes judgement!

Aversa: Down you go! (Once again, the way she says it.)

Priam: For the blue flame! (In other words, for Ike. Yes.)

Lucina: I challenge my fate! (Hell yes, Lucina. Challenge it.)

Owain: Brace yourself!

Inigo: I'm a man of passion! ( :drool: That voice...)

Brady: Get busy dyin'! (That's my Kanji.)

Kjelle: Have you made your peace?

Cynthia: This is the end, friend!

Severa: I've had enough! (It mirrors her mother's well... I like that.)

Gerome: Move. (Does he need to say more?)

Morgan: Checkmate!

Yarne: No, YOU go extinct! (Another hard one, because Yarne's just so fucking lovable a good half of his quotes are amazing.)

Laurent: Get thee hence!

Noire: TO THE ABYSS WITH YOU!

Nah: Ha! I'm not scared of you!

Noticed something? Yeah, I missed one. That's because my serious bout of bias prevents me from picking just one... even just a critical, so instead, I'll just list him. He's pretty much the Olivia to my Rey - how can I just choose one amazing thing he says?

Henry. That is all.

I'll list a critical for each character as well... save for one, because of bias.

Chrom: Now I'm angry!

Frederick: Pick a god and pray! (Of course. I'm so original)

Lissa: You asked for it!

Sully: I'll kill you twice!

Virion: Die, with magnificence! (Really, it's the only way to die properly.)

Stahl: You are SO dead! (Hehe, he's so cute when he's stabbing stuff.)

Vaike: Looks like Teach just got tenure.

Miriel: Desist at once!

Sumia: I'll end this now! (I love the way she says this.)

Kellam: Don't miss this!

Donnel: C'mon, Donny!

Lon'qu: How well will you die? (Not very well, considering that they're about to be sliced to ribbons...)

Ricken: Don't look down on me!

Maribelle: I will RUIN you! (This would be funnier if she could be a Dark Mage.)

Panne: I smell your fear.

Gaius: So long, sucker!

Cordelia: That's quite enough. (Half the time they don't even hurt you Cordy, what are you talking about?)

Gregor: Gregor SMASH! ([/insert unoriginal Hulk joke here])

Nowi: I'm going to crush you!

Libra: Repent, sinner!

Tharja: You're already dead... (Having this activate while she's fighting Risen is too much.)

Anna: Ready to get gouged? (I'm sure they're not, but you give it to them anyway.)

Olivia: Stop staring!

Cherche: It has been a pleasure. (All of hers are badass, really, it was not easy picking one.)

Say'ri: Submit!

Tiki: This might get unpleasant...

Basilio: Don't try this at home!

Flavia: Let's make a scene! (Flavia already makes scenes by existing, the quote wasn't necessary. XD)

Gangrel: You're an eyesore!

Walhart: I am inexorable! (You're not... but I'll let it slide.)

Emmeryn: I'm... ready...

Yen'fay: Here comes judgement!

Aversa: Down you go! (Once again, the way she says it.)

Priam: For the blue flame! (In other words, for Ike. Yes.)

Lucina: I challenge my fate! (Hell yes, Lucina. Challenge it.)

Owain: Brace yourself!

Inigo: I'm a man of passion! ( :drool: That voice...)

Brady: Get busy dyin'! (That's my Kanji.)

Kjelle: Have you made your peace?

Cynthia: This is the end, friend!

Severa: I've had enough! (It mirrors her mother's well... I like that.)

Gerome: Move. (Does he need to say more?)

Morgan: Checkmate!

Yarne: No, YOU go extinct! (Another hard one, because Yarne's just so fucking lovable a good half of his quotes are amazing.)

Laurent: Get thee hence!

Noire: TO THE ABYSS WITH YOU!

Nah: Ha! I'm not scared of you!

Noticed something? Yeah, I missed one. That's because my serious bout of bias prevents me from picking just one... even just a critical, so instead, I'll just list him. He's pretty much the Olivia to my Rey - how can I just choose one amazing thing he says?

Henry. That is all.

Yesssss this, you picked out great ones!

I agree with you on Inigo, I just love everything he says because of his voice.

Most of them are just great honestly.

I remember laughing out loud when I first used Henry.

*in a hysterically happy voice* I'm gonna kill you!!!~

Everything Cynthia says is the best part of the game, followed by everything girl Morgan says.

Sumia's crit quotes are also quite nice.

Who cares if a bunch of people say Frederick's "Pick a god and pray!" is awesome? Cause it is! I also like when he goes "Alas for you" and "Your last breath approaches!"

Also, anything Gaius says in a critical is ace. lol Especially "So long, sucker!" and "Like candy from a babe!" lol

Yesssss this, you picked out great ones!

I agree with you on Inigo, I just love everything he says because of his voice.

Most of them are just great honestly.

I remember laughing out loud when I first used Henry.

*in a hysterically happy voice* I'm gonna kill you!!!~

I know, picking out just one sometimes was seriously difficult.

My God, Liam O'Brian's voice is just perfect sometimes... I have no problem admitting that I don't ever skip when he gains a support, even if I've seen it before, just to hear him speak.

Oh, I know. Between that, that little giggle he does after he defeats an enemy (or before he dual guards) and some of his Dual Strike lines are just too much. XD My favorites are "Just die already!" and "Mememe!"

Who cares if a bunch of people say Frederick's "Pick a god and pray!" is awesome? Cause it is! I also like when he goes "Alas for you" and "Your last breath approaches!"

Also, anything Gaius says in a critical is ace. lol Especially "So long, sucker!" and "Like candy from a babe!" lol

Frederick's "Huh, a challenge" is freaking gold. It fits him so well.

Oh yeah, I love when Freddy Bear says that line too! Especially if he just OHKO'd someone, which he does frequently for me. lol

Frederick NOT OHKO'ing something is cause for concern. If he fails to at the least ORKO, then you should probably keep him away from bear meat - I think it impedes his performance. ;D

Frederick NOT OHKO'ing something is cause for concern. If he fails to at the least ORKO, then you should probably keep him away from bear meat - I think it impedes his performance. ;D

I mean later in the game. Of course he'll OHKO crap in the beginning, he's Frederick. But since I trained him up a lot, he's stronger than anyone else on my team, even my Avatar. And he's of a similar level to the others I've trained up. It helps that his Avatar wifey also has a strength asset, making both incredibly powerful.

lol, except when Avatar gets him used to the stuff.

Oh, I also like when he goes "I think not" and "not while I draw breath" when protecting his partner. The latter is especially meaningful if he's guarding his wifey, imo.

Edited by Anacybele

I mean later in the game. Of course he'll OHKO crap in the beginning, he's Frederick. But since I trained him up a lot, he's stronger than anyone else on my team, even my Avatar. And he's of a similar level to the others I've trained up. It helps that his Avatar wifey also has a strength asset, making both incredibly powerful.

lol, except when Avatar gets him used to the stuff.

Oh, I also like when he goes "I think not" and "not while I draw breath" when protecting his partner. The latter is especially meaningful if he's guarding his wifey, imo.

Oh, totally. I love hearing that when he's protecting Chrom... not that Chrom's his wife or anything, but it's meaningful, especially since they're usually the first A support in the game.

Any of Frederick's Dual Strike lines are beautiful to hear in early-game. XD

I find it sweet for any of Chrom's or Frederick's wives to protect them. They hardly need it, but they love their hubbies enough to block an attack for them anyway. ^^

Oh, it's also meaningful for Freddy Bear to say "Not while I draw breath" if he's guarding his child. :D

Edited by Anacybele

Pick a god and pray is my favourite, but i like Inigo's "This is your last dance" along with all of Cynthia's and Severa's "SAY GOODNIGHT"

all of Vaike's and Virions are incredible too.