Sumia is underrated

Chiki

I don't think so. The only reason one would want to use Sumia in Apeotheosis, in my opinion, is if Chrom marries Sumia. Sumia will want to take advantage of Chrom's pair up bonuses, and become a General.

GK!Chrom x DF!Sumia so OP.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DF can uses Lances you know.....

Chrom's Paladin is good because +7 SPD and +7 SKL for skill procs.

Note Dread Fighter only gives +6 Mag, only 3 over Paladin

Which roughtly translates to like.... +1 or +2 extra damage in Apotheosis

I don't think so. The only reason one would want to use Sumia in Apeotheosis, in my opinion, is if Chrom marries Sumia. Sumia will want to take advantage of Chrom's pair up bonuses, and become a General.

pfft, Dark Flier Sumia/Bow Knight Chrom ftw

I don't even need silly magic boosts

Sumia isn't a bad unit. you may consider her bad because she has low defense but a pair up solves that. she is underrated because she comes around the time there are more archers and wyverns. if you train her she will be a good unit not like that garbage miriel that just about nobody uses except to get laurent. Sumia makes a great Waifu!

DF can uses Lances you know.....

Because falcoknights, who possess more strength, clearly don't use lances :S

Anyway, I can't really give a clear rating on Sumia because I have about zero experience with the meaning of efficiency, which means that how incredibly useful Sumia is there doesn't mean much to me. Granted, she has other strengths (apart from her strength *shot*), but I haven't really dived into her class lines and skills as much as I have with other characters... so, yeah.

Edited by The Fush

....none of the calculations here involved grinding. You can get all this experience and support levels in the main game chapters.

Chapter 7 is when Cordelia appears but I think you mean by when it ends. All those chapters should take maybe 3-4 turns max per chapter and that seems hardly enough to get an A support in by 4 (I guess 5) chapters.

Well, this is more or less what happened to me. I found Frederick to be a good support buddy and I wanted other characters to benefit off of that, too, so Sumia grinding was necessary outside of the main game chapters for me. Anyway, I know people's personal playlog doesn't equal universal fact, but this is just what I've experienced.

Oh c'mon... she's not THAT ugly. She's not Cherche, but she's certainly not ugly.

Yah. I don't think any of the girls in this game are ugly