Manakete Wyvern Riders

Its is like. centaur riding using horses carrying burden that they didn't want to bother with. Althoug its rather different with manaketes, is still fundamentally same I think. Rather weird, but pretty much plausible.

It's worse with gryphons, they get three weaknesses! D:

I've always considered Wyverns/Riding Dragons to be the less intelligent breed that got trained and tamed eventually, so I don't really connect Manaketes with them. The concept of an intelligent dragon riding a wyvern doesn't seem weird to me, though I guess it's funny to think about at first.

Then again, we're mammals, and we ride other mammals! ...and dragons, gryphons, and pegasi too.

It's worse with gryphons, they get three weaknesses! D:

I've always considered Wyverns/Riding Dragons to be the less intelligent breed that got trained and tamed eventually, so I don't really connect Manaketes with them. The concept of an intelligent dragon riding a wyvern doesn't seem weird to me, though I guess it's funny to think about at first.

Then again, we're mammals, and we ride other mammals! ...and dragons, gryphons, and pegasi too.

This.

And also. I think class-changing Manaketes out of the Manakete line is lame.