How do you play the game?

Chiki

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you prefer to play the game?

'cuz the only time I'll touch casual mode is when I need to use those battle saves to save some supports so I don't have to use an extra save slot

Is that how someone unlocks multiple S supports for one unit? In one file?

Anyway, I think mine is mostly grinding... At least, that's true for my current Hard/Classic file... I haven't beaten the game yet because I kinda ended up getting side-tracked by grinding the parents for the children and then the children... But I'm slowly going back to the main story so I can grind all I want for post-game. Not sure what the point is because I already played the FoD chapters on my main Normal/Classic, but eh, more challenge (possibly). And different dialogues for FoD.

Maybe it's a little of casual, but I'm not really going for beating the game. I grind. A lot. Mindlessly... Sorta regret grinding so much on Hard, but oh well, for a little challenge (that's not brain/nerve damaging).

Is that how someone unlocks multiple S supports for one unit? In one file?

Yep. I did Classic on my FeMU file and had to use a separate save slot to save S ranks, or else the game doesn't register it in the library. So I did Casual for my MaMU file, and that worked beautifully.

Yep. I did Classic on my FeMU file and had to use a separate save slot to save S ranks, or else the game doesn't register it in the library. So I did Casual for my MaMU file, and that worked beautifully.

Just so you know, Saving, getting an S support, Bookmarking and then Continuing from the save will register in the library too.

It's what I've been doing in my Lunatic/Classic "Marry every man" file.

Huh, didn't know that. Thanks! I accidentally missed FeMorgan x Inigo S so I'll have to grab that next time I play another MaMU >_<

Edited by Thor Odinson

On my current Lunatic playthrough I did the main story more or less casually and just grinded a tiny bit if I was having an impossible time clearing a level D: but for postgame stuff I do a lot of grinding for skills and whatnot. I actually don't mind grinding all that much.

Well, my first file was played casually (And in Casual Mode too).

My actual game is really a grinding fest though... These Renown point doen't get themselves, you know...

Edited by TendaSlime