What if... Nightmare!

I'm fairly certain that though most of us love the game as a whole, we can nitpick at it all day. So what if Nintendo officially released basic modification kits? What sort of Nightmare-style (or maybe menu alteration?) modules would YOU be downloading?

(I know this could potentially kill balance, so they'd probably have to, like, put a limit on the degree to which you can modify some things. Like, you can give GKs +2 str, skl, and def and +1 spd if you subtract 1 move or something, and you can only swap around class sets instead of adding to them infinitely)

Give new skill only to Frederick(should be able to considering spotpass contents)

Because Frederick

Also make Frederick being able to S Rank with Lucina Emmeryn

And tweak the support convo and post it on SF

Add new character based on older FE's

And if its applicable, inserting your own voice acting for the hack, okay maybe this is not from Nightmare

Because sure why not >_>

Make skills more accessible or give characters skills their first classes don't have. You can pull off some crazy shenanigans with skills, but don't really get the time in campaign.

Also I'd take Galeforce from Dark Fliers and give it to Snipers.