Choose Your Own Character Anonymafia: D3 - Ends 6/15 at 0000 GMT-6

Elieson

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my gut is mafia rolecop here, because the Tibarn kill makes little sense unless the mafia were gunning for a role. And yeah, Szeth said MF was town, but made no attempt whatsoever to actually defend MF and get the lynch off. She just brushed the case off, which isn't going to convince anyone without a report.

I'm a neighbor with Suzaku. This is one of the reasons I was hesitant of him earlier in the game. It seems like neighbors usually benefit the mafia, as opposed to masons. ._.

Szeth, how did you know that MF was town? Doesn't it only say "Vanilla" for the role? Couldn't that be a mafia vanilla? (Sorry, I'm a pretty new player.)

... You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm not sold on Szeth's claim. Why target Suzaku? In a 5 person situation, it was almost certain that we were going to mass claim. If at that point, no one else claimed Neighbor, Suzaku would get straight up lynched. Something just doesn't fit here.

Eh I guess Tibarn must've targeted you N2.

I'm a Vanilla.

I think Joey made a decent point too; we don't know what Leknaat's role was, but Ovan and MF are flipped Vanillas. Add that to me being a vanilla as well, and Neighbour being a not very strong PR, a mafia Goon isn't so unlikely. Might have been a scumslip in knowing that a Goon doesn't exist?

I don't think mafia vanillas would be too outlandish since we've had a couple of vanilla flips ourselves.

Also Tracker claim means a 1v1 between R2D2 and Szeth will happen. 2 info roles for town seems a bit op. Inclined to think Szeth is scum, due to reasons from yesterday.

Yeah, I agree with Suzaku on two info roles being unlikely for town. Szeth and Suzaku make an unlikely scumpair, as do R2D2 and Joey, making me think either R2D2/Suzaku or Joey/Szeth for the scumteam. Of the two info roles, I find Szeth's claim less likely to be town, due to her choice of targets, her half-hearted defence of MF despite what she believed to be a clear, the Tibarn nightkill, and just overall scumminess over the two days.

my gut is mafia rolecop here, because the Tibarn kill makes little sense unless the mafia were gunning for a role. And yeah, Szeth said MF was town, but made no attempt whatsoever to actually defend MF and get the lynch off. She just brushed the case off, which isn't going to convince anyone without a report.

Question: do you think I should have claimed to save Flurrie? Considering that I was scummy too, so probably people would have just lynched one of us anyway, and then I'd probably be dead/killed/hooked/whatever, it didn't seem worthwhile.

Szeth, how did you know that MF was town? Doesn't it only say "Vanilla" for the role? Couldn't that be a mafia vanilla? (Sorry, I'm a pretty new player.)

Because lolmafiagoonsonSF. They just aren't common.

... You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm not sold on Szeth's claim. Why target Suzaku? In a 5 person situation, it was almost certain that we were going to mass claim. If at that point, no one else claimed Neighbor, Suzaku would get straight up lynched. Something just doesn't fit here.

Just didn't think of it. It's not like this is EpicMafia where we've long decided that the proper way to play 9-person setups is to massclaim with 5 remaining players.

You didn't need to claim, but all you said was "I don't think Flurrie is scummy", iirc. You didn't really make an effort to diffuse the MF wagon.

And I'm pretty sure we've always massclaimed in LYLO.

You didn't have to claim to try and save her. Just do something more than than "I don't think MF is scum and I don't see the case against him". What you did feels more like mafia defending town just before they flip for cred. They don't really want to stop the lynch, because then they don't get the cred.

In light of the fact that Tibarn was killed N2, I don't like the rolecop claim. Tibarn was being considered for the lynch, so I don't understand why he would get killed unless scum knew his role. I think it makes more sense that Szeth targeted MF & Tibarn, and fakeclaimed Suzaku, since that was the only other public PR.

In terms of MF, Szeth made no attempt to defend him beyond “I think MF is town.” When Suzaku asked for a response to his MF scumread, all Szeth said was “I read it; what do you want me to say about it?” I feel like he was trying to get cred from a town gutvibe while making virtually no attempt to stop the lynch. I didn't like the rationale behind this.

Question: do you think I should have claimed to save Flurrie? Considering that I was scummy too, so probably people would have just lynched one of us anyway, and then I'd probably be dead/killed/hooked/whatever, it didn't seem worthwhile.

This was a cop-out. There were other ways to defend MF beside claiming outright. It was possible to break down Suzaku's read (like he did with the rest of Suzaku's post) without letting on to his PR.

Well, for the mafia to have killed him N2, they would have to have inspected him N1. So I guess it's more likely that if Szeth is mafia, they didn't inspect MF at all, but Szeth was just trying to get towncred yesterday, and then fit that into the claim today.

Well, for the mafia to have killed him N2, they would have to have inspected him N1. So I guess it's more likely that if Szeth is mafia, they didn't inspect MF at all, but Szeth was just trying to get towncred yesterday, and then fit that into the claim today.

And best durr goes to me >_> I was wondering how the results/nightkill order worked.

V-V-V-Votals!

No one voted yet

37 hours left

I sure like haikus.

Edited by Elieson

I wouldn't really mind; Szeth didn't post at all yesterday trying to defend herself, and I doubt she'll be here after today because ~weekend (it sure will be funny if Szeth isn't Kay)

V-V-V-Votals!

Szeth (2): Suzaku Kururugi, Silent Swordsman Lv?

Voteless Trash: Szeth, R2D2, Joey Wheeler

About 34.5 hours left

Szeth is at L-1. With 5 alive, 3 hammers.