Claim a Country

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will attack Carcino.

*sends Daein troops to Magvell to destroy, loot, and rape Carcino*

*All of Magvell is apalled by Daein's senseless invasion of Carcino and unite together to fight one common foe*

*Daein soldiers pee in their pants*

As soon as FEFL's troops arrived, Bern (my country) started the sudden attack. "Uh-oh" said the soldiers. "OH MY FIRE EMBLEM GOD!!!" said the towns people.

Waha Kife's troops came out of no where and aided FEFL and Dragon(I couldn't understand your post that well but I'm stating your on my side because we are both harming villagers) and defeated Lycia?...

(To be continued)

Waha Kife's troops came out of no where and aided FEFL and Dragon(I couldn't understand your post that well but I'm stating your on my side because we are both harming villagers) and defeated Lycia?...

(To be continued)

XD I just remembered that I claimed Ostia not Bern... So I guess Ostia vs FEFL's troops... Or we could make an alliance and attack other Lycian countries.

(To be continued)

Waha Knife has no troops to spare, carefully read my previous post if you please.

XD I just remembered that I claimed Ostia not Bern... So I guess Ostia vs FEFL's troops... Or we could make an alliance and attack other Lycian countries.

Now your speakin' my language, Ostia the biggest country of Lycia, rebels. WOW sucks for all of Lycia. Alliance!

Waha Knife has no troops to spare, carefully read my previous post if you please.

They changed clothes fast. I call them whenyoupeechangeclothesandhelpFEFLnow!

Now your speakin' my language, Ostia the biggest country of Lycia, rebels. WOW sucks for all of Lycia. Alliance!

and there also protecting Caelin so... yeah... If someone has claimed a country from Lycia please either

A: be loyal to your "continent" and fight the Traitors of Lycia

or B: come with the Traitors of Lycia and eventually most of Lycia will be traitors so we will fight some other country

or C: run away

*Magvel, led by Carcino, now acknowledges Valencia to be a ally of Daein, and set its plans against them*

The most famous spy of the Valencian army finds out of these plans, and tells Knife he can get revenge but we would need his help...