Am I the only one who thought this? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

So in Tiki's supports with male Robin, she says he reminds her of Mar-Mar (Marth), but Chrom reminds her of someone else from before Marth's time. I immediately thought she meant Chrom reminded her of Sigurd or Seliph. FE 4 and 5 were before Marth's time, right? Like 1000 years? So was I the only one who thought that?

You're certainly not the first one who has thought this.

Time-wise, there is some plausibility, since Sigurd's time is about 1030~ years apart from Marth's. However, I think Tiki may be referring to someone else, since I doubt she'd had the chance to travel all the way to Jugdral. There is no motive, not to mention that Tiki would've been way too young.

I think Tiki was talking about Chrom reminded her as Anri and I think its about 100 years before Marth. (I don't recall it's 1000 years?)

Edited by King Marth 64

You're certainly not the first one who has thought this.

Time-wise, there is some plausibility, since Sigurd's time is about 1030~ years apart from Marth's. However, I think Tiki may be referring to someone else, since I doubt she'd had the chance to travel all the way to Jugdral. There is no motive, not to mention that Tiki would've been way too young.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

That is true, I never really thought about her age or the distance of travel. Maybe her parents were from Jugdral and moved...?

I think Tiki was talking about Chrom reminded her as Anri and I think its about 100 years before Marth. (I don't recall it's 1000 years?)

Anri is another possibility, I thought of that after I thought of Sigurd and Seliph. I can't remember how long Anri was before Marth, though.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

That is true, I never really thought about her age or the distance of travel. Maybe her parents were from Jugdral and moved...?

Anri is another possibility, I thought of that after I thought of Sigurd and Seliph. I can't remember how long Anri was before Marth, though.

No, Tiki was born in Archanea, since she is Naga's daughter.

No, Anri is only about 100~ years before Marth's time. Here is Tiki's quote:

Perhaps because Chrom is not like Marth. He is much more direct, and committed to what he believes is right. Chrom might more resemble a different ancestor, from the age I was born in. Another great man in their line, from 1000 years before Marth... But the Marth of my time was wise and fair, and won hearts with his kindness.

Unless the Japanese version of the support gave a different time, it can't be Anri.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No, Tiki was born in Archanea, since she is Naga's daughter.

No, Anri is only about 100~ years before Marth's time. Here is Tiki's quote:

Unless the Japanese version of the support gave a different time, it can't be Anri.

I don't remember Tiki being Naga's daughter... :blink:

Ah, so definitely not Anri. Hmm if it isn't Anri and it's probably not Sigurd or Seliph...who?

It's definitely not Anri. Anri's 100 before Marth.

Chrom's mystery ancestor that Tiki's talking about is 1000 before Marth.

I'd say there's 3 viabilities:

1. Sigurd

2. Seliph

3. Ike (Which isn't really that viable, but at the same time, we just can't know.)

It's definitely not Anri. Anri's 100 before Marth.

Chrom's mystery ancestor that Tiki's talking about is 1000 before Marth.

I'd say there's 3 viabilities:

1. Sigurd

2. Seliph

3. Ike (Which isn't really that viable, but at the same time, we just can't know.)

I did kinda feel that Chrom was a mix of Marth and Ike as I played through the game... But I thought Ike was in a different universe than Marth? Unless that whole go-to-another-universe thing is true (can't remember if that's canon or not).

I just remembered, even if Tiki has not set foot in Jugdral, there is a way she could find out assuming it is indeed a Jugdrali the one she's talking about: Forseti.

Well, depending on what theory you subscribe about what exactly was up with Lewyn during the second gen, it could might as well be Forseti, who got to witness the events, and then returned to Archanea and decided to spread the word.

I always assumed it was Sigurd, too. Tiki doesn't have to have met Sigurd to know of him a lot better than someone who can't remember his past. Especially since she functions as a sort of lore-keeper at her age, too.