Separated at Birth?

ritsuo

LOL hell no BIG Boss is too much of a badass! Have you ever heared(herd) the saying for every person there's 2 more that look exactly a like? I know this is a video game but that rule still applies.

Also I got that saying from a Legend of Zelda game VIP of this earth in the well know country of Veryimprtantpersons

For ALL FUTURE POSTERS *I know... I'm weird*

Edited by FEFL

LOL hell no BIG Boss is too much of a badass! Have you ever heared(herd) the saying for every person there's 2 more that look exactly a like? I know this is a video game but that rule still applies.

Also I got that saying from a Legend of Zelda game VIP of this earth in the well know country of Veryimprtantpersons

For ALL FUTURE POSTERS *I know... I'm weird*

trust me there are weirder things

anyways O.O Since Lawrence is from the past he is probably the Big Boss's ancestor or the look was passed down from generation to generation.

trust me there are weirder things

anyways O.O Since Lawrence is from the past he is probably the Big Boss's ancestor or the look was passed down from generation to generation.

The only thing that sets them apart is the year difference. FE(Maybe the 600's-950's) and MGS's Big Boss is in the 1960's or 80's I don't remember.

If you ask me, Lawrence more closely resembles Drachma from Skies of Arcadia than Big Boss.

They could just simply all be related clones. I forgot that Drachma was a close fit to this look too.