Worst unit in the game

Chiki

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrom

This as well. Chrom has at least decent class sets, but he's weak regardless: that wouldn't be a problem normally, but with the fact that you're FORCED to use him every chapter, it's annoying and pointless.

Plus with the fact that Chrom's death = Game Over.

Dark Knight with Luna doesn't appeal to you Int?

Not more than alternatives possible with other characters.

There are no truly awful characters in this game, so you're sort of limited to class set and caps if you want to complain about something.

Ricken can be a good unit in any context and is surprisingly tank for a mage and a brat.

A useless point from Chiki, as usual. Anyone in this game can be good and/or has some redeeming quality. Even Virion has advantages that he can leverage. Edited by Interceptor

Donnel; Virion is one of several options for early chip damage (useless in Hard, somewhat useful in Lunatic), and Ricken can either turn into a Rescuebot (Hard) or serve as a +4 for your Rescue users (both Hard and Lunatic).

Not more than alternatives possible with other characters.

There are no truly awful characters in this game, so you're sort of limited to class set and caps if you want to complain about something.

A useless point from Chiki, as usual. Anyone in this game can be good and/or has some redeeming quality. Even Virion has advantages that he can leverage.

Donnel is completely useless in an LTC context.

Donnel vs Ricken:

Let's compare a bunch of contexts and see who comes out on top.

LTC: Donnel is unsalvageable; Ricken is great here thanks to Rescue.

Efficiency: Donnel is not as bad but still horrible. Ricken is still great here because he can become a Dark Knight or he can use Rescue.

Drafts: Never played one, but I think Donnel would be shitty here too. Ricken can become a Dark Knight.

Lunatic+: Ricken can avoid Counter and become a Rescue bot. I think Donnel might be untrainable here.

0% (hypothetical): Ricken can become a Rescue bot. Donnel is completely unsalvageable.

Casual: Nothing matters here.

You'd have to be.. well.. to say that Ricken is the worst.

I bet 0% is doable due to Rallies, Pair ups and Tiki. Obviously maybe not on Lunatic though.

Edited by Peekayell

Donnel starts horribly, but becomes excellent thanks to Aptitude. Whether it's worth training him or not is up to you, but once you reclass him, he automatically become your best unit. ANd at least his Luck is amazing for all it's worth

Virion have awfull class, His reclass are medium, and if you train him, you obtain... A mediocre/decent units. Virion is my favorite character as far as personnality go, but he really sucks. I'm pretty sure every ennemy archer is stronger than him for a while...